*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Just treeandwater preordered ;) says when i preordered garantee`d release day delivery so i dont understand what there talking about with standard and launch editions.
im sure i ordered the standard lol, i picked the sameday delivery service aswell ... said beside it to pick this option for release day delivery.

Last edited:
Soldato
assuming november is launch date, it cant come quick enough.

we should start a thread with our PSN names. assuming we will have to create new accounts? or will it be our current names?

Last edited:
Soldato
I reckon it will be delayed in Japan but they will be rewarded by having a special ダイヤモンドホワイト (diamond white) version. Or something.
I'd like a bright florescent orange version. Seriously :o

I'm sick of seeing boring grey, black or white. Give us something completely weird!

Soldato
assuming november is launch date, it cant come quick enough.

we should start a thread with our PSN names. assuming we will have to create new accounts? or will it be our current names?

PS4 will use existing PSN accounts, and also carry on PS+ if you've got PS+ linked to you PSN account.

Its also good to hear that PS+ will work for all PSN accounts signed in on the same PS4 system.

Which means parents can allow their kids to use their PS4 and have their own PSN account but only pay for one PS+ sub.

Caporegime
I'd like a bright florescent orange version. Seriously :o

I'm sick of seeing boring grey, black or white. Give us something completely weird!
OMFG so would I, you thinking of Sunset Orange? :drools:
PS4 will use existing PSN accounts, and also carry on PS+ if you've got PS+ linked to you PSN account.

Its also good to hear that PS+ will work for all PSN accounts signed in on the same PS4 system.

Which means parents can allow their kids to use their PS4 and have their own PSN account but only pay for one PS+ sub.
Hmm just thought, as I wont have PS+ on my other region accounts will I lose access to stuff like the demos/freebies they have on their PSN that sometimes dont come over here?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato

excellent!

assuming the OS is going to be fresh and new, and not just ported :)

Soldato
The official Sony facebook page posted the box showing 500gb. I'll try to get a screen shot....

k8p.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom