*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
So I think I've decided to get a PS4 as my launch next gen console, if I add the price, the power and how many of my live/real friends are getting one it just makes sense, also means I can buy more games at launch.

Yes I'll miss out DR3 and Titan Fall but I'm sure I'll cope without DR3 until I get a XB1 in the next year or two.

So the games I'll be getting are:

CoD Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Watch Dogs

Oh and I also love the look of outlast which is going to be free with PS+.

Oh and another thing, I'm excited what Naughty Dog are going to do next gen after finishing the last of us.

Soldato
well after much thought and pleading with the misses its a PS4 for me, i have both the 360 and ps3 at the moment and have just been let down with the xbox one, with the whole DRM and to be honest the list of games coming out for it just doesnt do any thing for me and the ones that i would get are on on the PS4 any way (BF4)

killzone shadow fall
battlefield 4
assassins creed iv
infamous second son
the witcher 3
watch dogs
destiny
batman arkham origins
the division
starwars battlefront
dying light
the order 1886

Caporegime
I've already seen net talk that Titanfall is a 1-year exclusive so wouldn't be surprised if both that and Dead Rising 3 make it to PS4 eventually. Dead Rising 1 was exclusive to Xbox 360 then DR2 went everywhere.

Soldato
I've already seen net talk that Titanfall is a 1-year exclusive so wouldn't be surprised if both that and Dead Rising 3 make it to PS4 eventually. Dead Rising 1 was exclusive to Xbox 360 then DR2 went everywhere.

You would think with the state of everything to do with the XO atm, The publisher (capcom?) would be losing a little faith and be thinking pushing for sales in a year or two on the ps4 might be needed. Who knows.

Soldato
I'm going to be getting Game to price match CEX on trade in and trade in my 360 and PS3. Totaly forgot I'd bought the other half a ps3 slim when they were launched and it's at her parents (just got to drag her dad off of it) So my two machines can go. Should see close to £200 worth of trade in. Think they are offering 20% extra on top also if you trade in against pre order of the new consoles.

Associate
Being that small I really hope this thing doesn't have cooling issues and ylod's. I've got used to the looks and I think it looks pretty slick.

I don't think that heat will be such an issue with the PS4 compared to PS3. The original PS3 required a kettle lead-type cable with the three connectors on it, before they released the slim, which only required the 2 connectors (as does the super slim).

The rear shot of the PS4 shows only a 2-pin connector, so similar to what the PS3 uses now.

Power usage may well be similar to what the PS3 super slim uses now.

Back
Top Bottom