*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Yeah I agree, but just gonna have to wait for the PS4 exclusives though, think if you buy a couple years after release, you get decent games and a cheaper console, hopefully be a revision by then, like a die shrink, so more reliable.

So many games coming out on PC, that even if I bought a PS4 now I probably wouldn't play it much anyway tbh. I've got GTA V on PS3 plus Beyond two souls pre-ordered, BF4 on PC. COD ghosts on PC, Watch Dogs, Witcher 3, AC Black flag all coming on PC.. Shed loads more I can't think of..

It's cool that Sony let you stack PS+ games even on platforms you don't have, i.e Vita / PS4. By the time I get a PS4 console will have a load of games stored for download. Yeah def the way forward, save a load of money not ordering this year lol.

Sorry can you explain how this works? I have a PS3 and have made purchases on the PS Network - e.g Wipeout etc. I dont have PS+.

I have a PS4 on order - does this mean that I can download games that I have purchased on my PS3 to my PS4 if I use the same account details?

I thought that PS3 and PS4 games are not compatible?

Soldato
Sorry can you explain how this works? I have a PS3 and have made purchases on the PS Network - e.g Wipeout etc. I dont have PS+.

I have a PS4 on order - does this mean that I can download games that I have purchased on my PS3 to my PS4 if I use the same account details?

Basically you are just activating the ps4 games on your PS+ account

Soldato

Yeah no worries, when you buy a single PlayStation plus account, it works over all the PlayStation hardware. I.e I own only the PS3, but via the Sony newtork store here - https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/main I can queue the downloads for other hardware, Vita and soon PS4 without actually owning the hardware, these items will appear as PS+ purchases in your history, and you can download them to your system in the future. A good way to build up a collection of games.

More here,

Shuhei Yoshida Shares How You Can Grab Free PS Plus Games for PS4 Even Without Owning a PS4 and More

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08...us-games-for-ps4-even-without-a-ps4-and-more/

Soldato
Yeah I have a nice Vita collection through PS+ though I don't own a Vita (and probably never will). You never know though!

I'm going to keep my PS+ sub going and nab PS4 games via my PS3 in the same way. Assuming I don't cave and buy a PS4 day one :p

Associate
Yeah no worries, when you buy a single PlayStation plus account, it works over all the PlayStation hardware. I.e I own only the PS3, but via the Sony newtork store here - https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/main I can queue the downloads for other hardware, Vita and soon PS4 without actually owning the hardware, these items will appear as PS+ purchases in your history, and you can download them to your system in the future. A good way to build up a collection of games.

More here,

Shuhei Yoshida Shares How You Can Grab Free PS Plus Games for PS4 Even Without Owning a PS4 and More

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08...us-games-for-ps4-even-without-a-ps4-and-more/

Thanks for this. So basically I need PS + to take advantage of the 'free' download to other hardwares.

Man of Honour
Even though I don't play on my PS3 much I'm seriously considering getting a PS+ subscription just to take advantage of the free games, especially as I may be getting a PS4 sooner than I thought I would. They do offer some top notch games with the subscription.

Soldato
I swapped my bundle again , originally had just the ps4 then changed to ps4 with watchdogs and fifa but I decided to wait to see what Watchdogs is like before getting it.

So I have switched to ps4 plus Killzone bundle.

Soldato
Even though I don't play on my PS3 much I'm seriously considering getting a PS+ subscription just to take advantage of the free games, especially as I may be getting a PS4 sooner than I thought I would. They do offer some top notch games with the subscription.

Most of my gaming this year has been done on free games from PS+. It really is an excellent service.

Soldato
OP
I've cancelled my PS4 order now. I will keep adding the PS4 games to my PSN+ with my Vita games.

I've realised i'll not have time to use it at launch. Got loads of stuff on my 360, Vita and Wii. Got a 6 wk old daughter now taking up time.

I also got World of Tanks, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, Godus, HEX and other Kickstarter projects backed. As well as my extensive Steam library.

I will also probably get Watch_Dogs and some new stuff on PC rather than console. I can put the PS4 fund to getting 80mb fiber, now I have moved out of my 120mb Virgin Media :(

My guild will also be moving over to Wildstar when it launches. So I may end up getting a PS4 a bit later on.

Soldato
Game got in touch with me a few days ago.. sorted mine out :)

Went for Killzone (my first Killzone game!) and Drive Club.

I've got a second one preorder for launch day for a friend who now can't afford it..

Its for the Newcastle Upon Tyne Eldon Square Game Store, if anyone wants it send me a mail via trust and leave a message here.

By wants it I mean will pay the £20 deposit and pay for the console, I'll be going to their midnight launch :)

Back
Top Bottom