*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Beyond two souls looked tempting but I can't help feel its going to get a remaster release on ps4.

was then tempted by mass effect trilogy, but played the death out the first two. its just the third one I've not played, and heard it wasn't all that great anyhow.

rayman legends on ps4 maybe, but 15.99 still sounds a tad expensive, leaving just alien isolation but is it really as scary as its been made out to be?

Soldato
I was tempted but i think i'll rent it as there is pretty much no reply value

True.

I wish there was a DS4 version of the blue camo XB1 controller, that thing looks very nice:

midnight_zpsa87ca2e6.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked up a PS4 today and downloading the last of us now. Is God of War available on it? Also what games would you recommend as essentials. It came with drive club is that any good? a lot of people online?

Soldato
Picked up a PS4 today and downloading the last of us now. Is God of War available on it? Also what games would you recommend as essentials. It came with drive club is that any good? a lot of people online?

Depends on what games you like...

Drive club is a bit marmite, online is a bit flaky but single player is fairly solid IMO if you can work around the over zealous AI

The Last of Us is pretty much the biggest Ps4 release, however resogun is very good, as is infamous second son.

There isn't any God of War game for Ps4 as yet.

Soldato
Seen as i cannot sell my ps4, i may aswell use the thing :o :p

Just ordered inFamous: Second Son. Never played any of them but for £15 i thought it was worth a try.

Edit: can games/console update without being a PLUS member? Think mine would have run out by now.

Soldato
Ended up grabbing Rayman and Alien Isolation from PSN, not bad for £31 (taking into account the cheap PSN credit I bought).
I do want Diablo 3 though, still seems a touch steep at £35, so will hang back for closer to £25 at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom