*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Bought a PS4 this afternoon with The Last of us. Got home, switched it on, but cant go any further without receiving a verification email from Sony, which isn't working.

Damn!!!

Soldato

E: that's pricey!!

Expensive for a reason. Smart translators are unmatched.

Venom X is just bad for anything other than cod.

Chronusmax is not standalone and needs a pc + software running for mouse keyboard to work.

No adapters support the touchpad at the moment (touch doesn't work, click works). No one has reversed it, there aren't even any third party controllers with touchpad. So just keep that in mind before/if you decide on one.

Last edited:
Soldato
ok off the list, probably you're right ;)

I wouldn't pay that much for Octodad anyway. It can easily be completed in 2 hours, and once the initial hilarity has worn off, the physics/controls can get a little frustrating.

Also lol @ PS4 being crap :D

I've put more hours into my PS4 in one year, than I did into my PS3 in the 5 years I had it :p

Soldato
Ok ps4 has no games, yet looking at my trophy record and I'm by no means a complete trophy hunter, in my ps3 days with plenty of games I amassed a grand total of 499 trophies. roughly..

this was since owning a ps3 in 2008, forget which month but mirrors edge was my first trophy in Nov 2008. I think I played cod mw 1 which had no trophy support.

In Nov 2013, I was at 499, got a ps4 same month. In Nov 2014 one year on, trophies sit at 1139 with two platinum and 4 fully 100% games... Yes, ps4 has provided more in one year for me then my entire time with ps3.

stats speak volumes for me and my time with ps4. excellent machine imo

kdd

kdd

Soldato
PS4 has been great for me, I can't really relate to people negativity toards it, smooth interface, lovely 1080p smooth fps graphics and a good selection of games. Being a sports fan, NBA 2K and Madden 15 have sold PS4 to me.

Soldato
so how quickly do the thumb stick rubber goes? I play drive club and I can see bits of it on the controller already.. :o :)

on that note.. those who play drive club feel free to add me -;

pns -; EdStance

Soldato
Pretty crap really..

No AAA racing game/s
Hardly any AAA titles
Games cost £50+ on PSN
Took two days to just download GTA V (Using my 40mb line)
No Bluetooth remote support (I.E Harmony etc)
No Vita backup support

ETC ETC

Lol.

Why are people daft enough to think that the largest franchises should be released in the first year to tiny userbases?

Also your Internet is broken PSN downloads generally saturate my 60mb line.

Back
Top Bottom