*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Doesn't matter but (and I don't want this sparking up the whole debate again) my PS4 is significantly noisier when in the vertical stand so I stopped using it.

Soldato
Horizontal will allow for more airflow which means less fan noise. The official vertical stand does have vents in it so it doesn't entirely block vents but it does still restrict airflow to some extent.

Soldato
Game share feature looks cool. Anyone tried?

My mate always convinces me to buy FIFA then rarely comes online to play. This means I can still play but don't have to buy the game as he has it.

Any draw backs other than the 60 minute time limit but games don't last that long so I don't see that a problem.

Soldato
Looks too well packaged for me to want to et it out Anticonscience. true story, I only just realised what your username read as like last night. I always read it as anticon science.

Caporegime
It is very well packaged.

I am waiting to swap it all over until after Christmas when I can pick up a 2Tb drive for it, I didn't fancy re-downloading everything again.

Soldato
Thinking of trading in my Driveclub and CoD:AW discs for something else since DriveClub isn't quite as arcadey as I like, and CoD is just daft with the "Thread grenades" legitimising wallhacks etc.

If I was to say that I like (and lack) driving games that are like Mario Kart/Sonic All Stars, and RPG's like ME, Ni No Kuni, etc, what would you guys recommend for the PS4?

Cheers!

Soldato
Sony should have made the 20th anniversary DS4 pads available for purchase for a limited time, would love to own one, especially as I'm in the market for a new DS4. :p

Soldato
I still have the original PS1 controller, with NO sticks...

I remember when I got my original PlayStation, the bundle I wanted was one with two normal controllers but Sony had timed it (well) so that the Dual Shock was out just before Christmas, so I ended up with one Dual Shock instead. I was annoyed at the time because I didn't see the point of the sticks; that soon changed!

Kind of regret selling on my PS and most of my games when I got a PS2, would be great to have the full collection now.

Back
Top Bottom