*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

ffs - this is just taking the mick - still down here too.
Sony need to pull their act together - why don't MS suffer the same issues?

I'm seriously getting to the point of selling this console and changing over to the dark side - at least its more reliable - grrrrrrr

Presently Xbox Live is in a worse place, can't even watch Netflix on there atm and no chance of playing a game :(

What these idiot's are trying to prove of Christmas day is beyond me.

Those experienced in the console field.. Will there be any seriously good deals coming up in the next week or so?

I'm loving BF4 on PS3 and getting tempted..

it's impossible to predict the future, but what I know is that the PS4 has held it's price and it's only just started to come down slightly in the last few months.

therefore i reckon there is no chance of a "seriously" good deal becoming available which will be a lot better than the deals that have been going on for the past month or two.

put it this way i bought it at launch for £345 ish. you can get one now for that price which includes a couple of games. do I wish I had waited a year just to get a couple of games included for the same price? no chance, i've had more than a couple of games enjoyment in the past year.

if you want one then buy it now, no point in waiting, £300 for a console is nothing, I remember the PS3 launched it cost me around £550 in a bundle deal.

Presently Xbox Live is in a worse place, can't even watch Netflix on there atm and no chance of playing a game :(

What these idiot's are trying to prove of Christmas day is beyond me.

Joys of an artificial paywall.

Hopefully this gets sorted before the holiday season is over.

Joys of an artificial paywall.

Hopefully this gets sorted before the holiday season is over.

Hopefully this gets sorted tomorrow, if this prolongs any further theres going to be uproar. I feel more sorry for the kids unwrapping them today what will feel currently more like a brick because online play is what its all about these days. It kills me and i've had mine since day one :o

I'm signed in to PSN and watching Netflix right now..... Am I lucky or is it sorted??

I genuinely didn't know there was a problem until I saw this thread. It's being reported by mainstream news too...

The PlayStation Network is back up for me :), managed to get online and download GTA V to my upgraded SSD.

GTA V downloaded in about ~30~ minutes too and I'm just about to start the installation process :) then whack FIFA and Diablo III on to download too.

Back
Top Bottom