*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Was out all day yesterday so didn't matter to me, but cant get online on PS4. Is there any indication of if and when this may be resolved? I got The Crew for Christmas and would really like to play it at some point today - probably late evening once the kiddies have gone to bed.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
Are Sony's websites offline too now?

I want to download the full firmware update ahead of a new HDD installation but it just errors out.

Edit: http://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps4/#newinstallation

That page works......can I download that, some people mention only using the FULL FW file to update, how do I know if that's the download on that page?

The download from the Sony site does not work. I did this all last night, the Sony download is 2.02 and the PlayStation will ask for 2.03, I found a link on reddit that linked to the correct file :).

Caporegime
The file(s) I downloaded from the PlayStation site did not work :). I searched using Google, for recent problems specific to the error code I was getting, and found a thread on Reddit with someone else having the same problem. Linked on this page was a link for a working file :).

Soldato
They may have taken down XBox Live and PSN but my multiplayer is still working

qzewyc.jpg

Associate
I'm not annoyed at Sony about the servers being down but I'm surprised at how many games I can't play because they need an online connection :(

Back
Top Bottom