*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Permabanned
Ok sony is taking the kick they haven't been attacked for 36hrs now and they still don't have a service, £40 a year is a **** take what with all the maintenance at key times

Soldato
Yeah I figured it was related. Took me a few goes just to get to the download. Had like ten emails saying I topped up my account with £10 but they've physically only taken it once. Hope I can play later.

Soldato
Wish driveclub worked with the Logitech wheels. I can only imagine how much more id enjoy it after using my wheel for all the pc racing games.
Its a really pretty game. More so when its raining a little less so when its sunny but I hate racing with twitchy joypad controls.

Soldato
Psn is still buggered far as I can tell, psn app not logging in, and my ps4 says psn is undergoing maintenance..

oddly plex won't load either, but sky app worked??

Soldato
Yes. Still not working for me. Think I will give up for the day and hope for better things tomorrow.

Likewise... was sorta hoping it'll all be settled by now, only as tonight nothing much planned... went to a friends house last night, few of us with dominos pizza and booze, so did something we all did before online gaming anyhow.. lol woke up bit hung over but good fun... lizard squad didn't spoil that for me last night so that bunch of script monkeys can go up yours imo.

Soldato
Annoying about PSN, it's my final day of PS+ and I cannot even use it :\.

Edit: Thought I might add, Sony really need to start reinvesting some of the PS+ money since it's required to play online. We are all paying for a service that we cannot use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom