*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

It's still down for me :( Back to GTA SP.

If I remember rightly, didn't a similar thing happen to Microsoft a couple of years ago over Christmas? I think M$ gave everyone on live a free game, hopefully we get the same :D

It's still down for me :( Back to GTA SP.

If I remember rightly, didn't a similar thing happen to Microsoft a couple of years ago over Christmas? I think M$ gave everyone on live a free game, hopefully we get the same :D

When Sony got hack a few years ago and peoples bank details and personal details like address and what nots were at risk/taken they gave us an option of a handful of games, think i got Wipeout and LBP last time

any truth?

Sony will be offering two free games from an unspecified list for Playstation 4, Playstation 3 or Playstation Vita titles to PlayStation Network members as part of its apology for the Playstation Network Outage over the Christmas Period. In addition Playstation Plus members will receive a small credit to their Playstation Plus accounts plus free access to its premium service Music Unlimited for a month. Non PlayStation Plus members will receive a months trial to Playstation Plus and Music Unlimited.

Still couldn't get on when I tried last night.
The thing that annoys me tho I don't even know why they want me to validate my email again, the account has been working fine on the PS3 and on the store.

My sub ran out and I've got £60 worth of PSN vouchers here to add :(

Think its getting hammered now with everyone trying to get on lol

Could log onto the webpage this morning but now getting bad gateways

I'm just glad I didn't redeem the 14 day free PS+ trial before it went down!

Traded in destiny and got the LE for £40 too, so I'll wait for that to arrive now before redeeming.

Back
Top Bottom