*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Got my authentication email, logged in, bought a subscription to plus.

All appears to be working :)

Only thing I'm not happy with, but is probably a simple fix....

I went for three months PS plus, just so that I'm not hit with an extra £40 next christmas when everyone's skint.
The plan was, do the three months, then take a years sub to avoid the above.

It tells me it will automatically renew when it expires. Any way to ensure it doesn't or I'll just end up with a load of rolling three month subscriptions.....

Caporegime
Chris [BEANS];27401301 said:
It tells me it will automatically renew when it expires. Any way to ensure it doesn't or I'll just end up with a load of rolling three month subscriptions.....

Follow the instructions in the accompanying email acknowledgment.

Caporegime
Chris [BEANS];27401351 said:
Haven't got an email from Sony, just one from PayPal confirming the payment....

I'll copy mine for you... :)

If this is a paid subscription, it will automatically renew for the same period.

This subscription is designed to automatically renew at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms. You agree that the renewal fee will be deducted from your SEN wallet. To enable this, when you clicked “order &pay” we turned ON automatic funding. This means that if you do not have sufficient funds in your SEN wallet, the required balance will be charged to the payment card registered to your SEN account (if any) unless you turn off automatic funding.

To turn off automatic funding from:
a PS4™ system sign into SEN and then go to [Settings]>[PSN SM ]>[Account Information]>[Wallet]>Purchase Settings];
a PS3™, PSP™ or PS Vita system sign into SEN and then go to [PlayStation®Network]>[Account Management]>[Automatic Funding];
a PC click on: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and select [Manage Wallet Options].

You can turn off the auto-renewal at any time prior to the renewal date and your subscription will expire at the end of its term.

To turn off automatic renewal from:
a PS4™ system: Sign into PSN then go to [PSN]>[Account Information]>[Services List]. After selecting the subscription you want to terminate, select [Cancel Automatic Renewal];
a PS3™, a PSP™ or a PS Vita system: Sign into SEN and then go to [PlayStation®Network]>[Account Management]>[Transaction Management]>[Services List]. After selecting the subscription you want to terminate, select [Cancel Automatic Renewal];
a PC: Click on https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and go to the Media section. After selecting the subscription you want to cancel, cancel the automatic subscription renewal.

Back
Top Bottom