*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
No not sold it yet, maybe all the bad press is putting buyers off?

Not quite sure what live has to do with PSN and PS? how about we just stick to the thread topic and not turn it into a XB discussion?

or perhaps is due to just being after Christmas :)

Live had issues as well, least I was able to use my PS4 offline during Christmas. I couldn't play Master Chief Collection at all. It was hardly the the end of the world though, **** happens really.

Your spitting dummy out and selling a console over it.

Soldato
Anyone else waiting for a verification email after creating a new PSN account. Setup my PS4 on Christmas day, created my PSN account today but still waiting on a verification email before I can login.

Soldato
or perhaps is due to just being after Christmas :)

Live had issues as well, least I was able to use my PS4 offline during Christmas. I couldn't play Master Chief Collection at all. It was hardly the the end of the world though, **** happens really.

Your spitting dummy out and selling a console over it.

Not really bothered about Live, which is why I am posting in the PS4 thread :rolleyes:

Associate
Mr Men... Have you ever posted a positive and happy response about anything?

Has the Christmas spirit had no effect on you?

Let me be the first to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year filled with positivity and good will towards your fellow man.

Soldato
Funny. I couldn't sign in, after resets etc etc. changed mtu and straight in. Yeah it's Sonys end.. But changing the mtu fixes it our side for some. Don't really get what point you are trying to make?

I guess my point is that it don't seem like a good idea to mess about with those network settings when it was working fine with default settings before. I have a feeling messing with MTU settings could mess up some games that use more bandwidth when comparing to just logging in, but tbh i don't know.

Soldato
Chris [BEANS];27403161 said:
It's not. It's only for accessing the PSN from a ps4.

Yes, for the first time because it's a new system being activated on your account. The only reason it's even an issue is because of the network problems. Doesn't change the fact that it's an additional level of verification to protect your account.

Soldato
Mr Men... Have you ever posted a positive and happy response about anything?

Has the Christmas spirit had no effect on you?

Let me be the first to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year filled with positivity and good will towards your fellow man.

He can be a touch depressing.... Everythings a problem,someones fault and simply not good enough. :o

Soldato
I guess my point is that it don't seem like a good idea to mess about with those network settings when it was working fine with default settings before. I have a feeling messing with MTU settings could mess up some games that use more bandwidth when comparing to just logging in, but tbh i don't know.

Games need relatively little bandwidth and what's it matter if they work for now, just change it back to auto when the servers are back working correctly.

Back
Top Bottom