*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I didn't like Towerfall but loved Resogun, Valiant Hearts and Apotheon.

Resogun is quality. Apotheon didnt click with me.

Unfinishes swan is miles better then never alone. My daughter will like unfinished swan, guess ps+ means iI try games I'd maybe not bother with ... So has its advantage.

Hmmmm that 1TB model is coming at just the right time for me as I was going to pick one up at the end of July - I'll be getting this one instead of the 500GB model. Cheers Sony :)

Gameworks + AAA Game means Batman has become another game I've ordered for PS4. On PC it's locked at 30FPS and has serious issues (PS4 is 30 FPS runs nice, no gameworks gimping), which negates any benefit of the PC.

Getting harder for me to justify this high end PC, when PS4 seems to have more polished versions especially at launch.

My DL is really slow on PSN? Anyone else getting slow speeds today?

Hmmmm that 1TB model is coming at just the right time for me as I was going to pick one up at the end of July - I'll be getting this one instead of the 500GB model. Cheers Sony :)

Just keep an eye on pricing, it will likely work out cheaper to grab a 500GB one in a deal and upgrade it yourself. Plus you then have the benefit of a 500GB drive to sell/convert to a portable USB drive.

Anyone got the Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0?

What do you think of it?

it's good if you want wireless and cannot afford a 5.8 mixamp.

if you don't need wireless then it's average at best. better off with a hyper x cloud gaming headset on a budget. wanting to spend more then mixamp +hd558 for competetive gaming, dt770 for closed cans, fidelio x1/x2 for fun immersive cans

Anyone got the Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0?

What do you think of it?

Sound quality for the price is great, can be used wireless with a lot of things and has a jack for wired connections.

BUT, build quality is shocking. Buy something else. (I'm on my second pair, can see it breaking again at some point, won't be getting another. Not even used this set as much as the first.)

I just had a look at the 5.8 mixamp. Not my cup of tea. I'm after full wireless with mic and minimal fuss. I've ordered it now so I'll see how it goes.

How did your first set break zhokel?

I just had a look at the 5.8 mixamp. Not my cup of tea. I'm after full wireless with mic and minimal fuss. I've ordered it now so I'll see how it goes.

How did your first set break zhokel?

Not my image but is the same problem I had and possibly going to happen again.

bWU9qPwl.jpg

On the hinges it started developing this hairline crack, which over time got worse and eventually the above was the result where the cover for the hinge breaks apart. I'd argue that the metal bar inside pushes against that plastic cover and weakens it over time and quite quickly. My second set is now developing these hairline cracks and in shorter time, even though I've used them much less.

After the first one broke I came to a few possibilities:

- Maybe I dropped them at some point? (I don't remember doing so)
- The hinges just cannot take much stress at all
- I was bending the headset too far to put on my head
- I have a big head

I'd argue I have an average sized head, and to be honest once the second set arrived I could just slide them on and not need to pull them apart to fit on, so the last two points were ruled out. This second pair I have never dropped and the problem is happening again. I've not overstressed them by pulling it apart, so it seems like only a slight amount of stress over time is enough and imo is not fit for what it's designed for.

I could be wrong of course but, I honestly cannot see what else it'd be :\ It's a shame too because aside from that I really like these.

Really tempted by the ps4 batman limited edition console. I was waiting for a silver ps4..

EDIT: Just seen the mgs edition is out 1st september. I'll hold out till then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom