*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Is it worth paying the extra £4 for the season pass. That's practically peanuts but I'm not sure what you get with it!

For Killzone? Only if you play A LOT of online and people to play the horde mode with (which requires season pass or people that bought it separately), everything in the season pass is for online. It also has to be said that only the die hard fans play killzones mp now too... you can still get a game I think but, yeah.

Soldato
Anyone had issue DS4 yellow light? it won't charge or turn on, I swapped the battery with my other DS4 no luck.

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to snap the hinge on all 3 of my R2 triggers.... Ordered ten replacements from eBay. Seems that they last me about 100 hours of fps before they go.

Funnily enough my hinges snapped yesterday on my L2. I paid a bit more from Amazon for a next day delivery so i can get back to playing quickly then bought a bundle of them on ebay for future use.

Soldato
I need some help ocuk! My PS4 boots to black screen "Cannot start the PS4" telling me to install 2.57 USB. The update won't install unless i do it via safe mode (ce-34878-0 error), once it installs via safe mode the console restarts and im back at square one asking me to install the update.

First my controller dies and now this...

Last edited:
Soldato
Sounds like it could be a hard drive failure? If it's out of warranty and you happen to have a spare 2.5" you could swap in and test if this is the fault.

Soldato
Sounds like it could be a hard drive failure? If it's out of warranty and you happen to have a spare 2.5" you could swap in and test if this is the fault.

Sounds goosed, I'd try new hdd. Then call Sony

Thanks for the reply's guys I did Initialize PS4 (Wipe the Hardrive) and it seemed to work, I think i will buy a new hard drive anyway seeing that the current one was almost full.

Soldato
Managed to snap the hinge on all 3 of my R2 triggers.... Ordered ten replacements from eBay. Seems that they last me about 100 hours of fps before they go.

100 hours :eek: what do you do to your controllers? Mine has gone to be getting close to 1000 with most of that on Destiny, BF or PCars which all hammer the triggers.

Soldato
Started playing Until Dawn, this game is really good so far. Really liking Sony's sort of different games lately. Loved Rapture, got Journey to play-through after Until Dawn. Tbh I got to many already :p

Soldato
Started playing Until Dawn, this game is really good so far. Really liking Sony's sort of different games lately. Loved Rapture, got Journey to play-through after Until Dawn. Tbh I got to many already :p

I'm playing Until Dawn as well. I've actually enjoyed quite a few of Sony's exclusives over the last couple of years. Most of them have been fairly solid.

Infamous
Driveclub
Until Dawn
Killzone

I know quite a few disagree but people do over exaggerate the lack of decent 1st party titles.

Anyway, back to Until Dawn. I'm loving this game at the moment, probably played it more than Metal Gear Solid (which is awesome).

Plus the girlfriends like to watch me play Until Dawn so that's a plus :p

Soldato
I'm playing Until Dawn as well. I've actually enjoyed quite a few of Sony's exclusives over the last couple of years. Most of them have been fairly solid.

Infamous
Driveclub
Until Dawn
Killzone

I know quite a few disagree but people do over exaggerate the lack of decent 1st party titles.

Anyway, back to Until Dawn. I'm loving this game at the moment, probably played it more than Metal Gear Solid (which is awesome).

Plus the girlfriends like to watch me play Until Dawn so that's a plus :p

Totally agree mate, I think Sony's games have been awesome this gen so far. Infamous, Killzone, Driveclub, Bloodborne, Until Dawn. Last of Us Remastered etc. Some really good indie titles, Rapture etc. Play more on PS4 than anything else. PC has become my Witcher 3 box, not that that's a bad thing it's awesome on PC. PS4 really does have some quality games imho.

Back
Top Bottom