*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Remember it's a pain to swap later, as you can't transfer the data from one drive to the other. AFAIK
You can backup and restore - it isn't that fast but I got back up and running under 10 hours when I moved from a full 500Gb (think the backup was 400Gb in size) to a 2Tb

Was pretty painless actually - even have (never played) P.T. still :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Video with the actual deets on the newest version of the PS4 (no idea how to embed it). This is pretty much any model CUH-12XX and includes the MGS5 one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njedJQ6x59I

I watched a Scary Game Squad LP of Until Dawn and it's a surprisingly decent game. Not one I'd buy myself (I personally wouldn't play that sort of 'interactive movie' type of game), but I'd definitely recommend it, best played with friends so you can vote on the choices, figure out the clues and have a laugh. Good mystery story.

Thinking about finally joining the PS4 party though I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on 500gb v 1tb - How does 500gb hold up for space - have any who have come close to it filling up etc?

Make sure you get a cuh-1200 model (the newer one). You might want to put a bigger hdd in there to save hassle later on but you don't need to. If you have ps+ then it would prob be a good idea.

Managed to pick up a PS4 (500GB console only) in 'like new' condition for £126 off the rainforest warehouse. They've honoured it so I'm after a few game ideas as all the popular multi-platform stuff I play is on the Xbox One. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and the Journey remake will be first on the list so that gives you an idea on what sort of stuff I like. Any recommendations? :)

Managed to pick up a PS4 (500GB console only) in 'like new' condition for £126 off the rainforest warehouse. They've honoured it so I'm after a few game ideas as all the popular multi-platform stuff I play is on the Xbox One. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and the Journey remake will be first on the list so that gives you an idea on what sort of stuff I like. Any recommendations? :)

Play all the superior versions of the multi-platform stuff on the PS4? :D
Depending on what genres you like have a look at The Order 1886 (only if cheap), Until Dawn, Infamous second Son, Bloodborne, Drive Club, The last of us remake. Also look out for Uncharted collection and Heavy Rain/ Two souls PS4 remake bundle.

Bargaaaaain!!! :D

Bloodborne.

Bloodborne
Last of Us remaster
Infamous Second Son

Play all the superior versions of the multi-platform stuff on the PS4? :D
Depending on what genres you like have a look at The Order 1886 (only if cheap), Until Dawn, Infamous second Son, Bloodborne, Drive Club, The last of us remake. Also look out for Uncharted collection and Heavy Rain/ Two souls PS4 remake bundle.

Bargaaaaain!!! :D

Bloodborne.

Bloodborne
Last of Us remaster
Infamous Second Son

Forgot about the Last of Us and will certainly have a look at the rest of the games mentioned. Cheers all, appreciate it :)

Hello everyone. I have been a Playstation fan since it's inception all those moons ago, but have been holding off on a PS4. However I'm now thinking, especially with Star Wars Battlefront on the horizon, that now is 'the time'. Would you agree? Is the catalogue of games enough to justify this not very rich persons next big purchsse?

Jay

Back
Top Bottom