*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Fantastic, was wondering if someone would set up a ps4 community. I've not updated yet. But I'd be happy to join the community, I've got loads of Ocuk members in my friends list so should find it easily enough once everyone starts to join in.

Think you're on my friends list so if you could sling an invite my way it'd be appreciated!

Invite sent your way as well, seems like anyone in it can invite others so it should be pretty easy to do. (Granted I can make it open to everyone to join... but not sure how that could go down!)

Oh yeah opened to everyone I bet it's soon full of stuff we didn't want.

I'm home soon, I'll update my ps4 and get myself joined up. Nice one thank you..

If you know someone already in the community just use their profile to see it and request to join from there. Im in it so should that should cover a lot of the destiny people...

Also in the community tab it shows what your friends are in

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Everyone asking for one so far has had an invite.

Could someone send me an invite please, I think I've got a few of you on my friends list :)

I sent you one earlier when I invited every ocuk'er on my friends list :P
This is assuming that invites still work and follow through after you've updated...

Also can't get the background image to work :\, it's just black.

Last edited:
Everyone asking for one so far has had an invite.

I sent you one earlier when I invited every ocuk'er on my friends list :P
This is assuming that invites still work and follow through after you've updated...

Also can't get the background image to work :\, it's just black.
Invites aren't sent to people that aren't on FW 3.0

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom