*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I don't fully know how miiverse works, but the video makes it out to be just game communities. They're all user created and don't have to be just about games, we can have an OcUK community if someone set one up etc.

Ah nice with miiverse you have just have one community per game.

Update looks to be very centred around messaging and game sharing / broadcasting.

Do like the ps + online storage increase, but I still think it should be per game and not a overall storage limit. It should be 1 GB per game like how steam does its cloud storage.

Still 10gb is better then 1gb

Do like the ps + online storage increase, but I still think it should be per game and not a overall storage limit. It should be 1 GB per game like how steam does its cloud storage.

[Genuine Question]

How many Steam users compared to PSN users?

If you factor in the amount of games potentially a user could have on PS4, including all the free stuff via PS+, that could quickly amount to a lot of Cloud storage space Sony need to provide.

But yes, 10GB is welcome. No end of times I've had to delete old stuff because my 1GB had filled up.

[Genuine Question]

How many Steam users compared to PSN users?

If you factor in the amount of games potentially a user could have on PS4, including all the free stuff via PS+, that could quickly amount to a lot of Cloud storage space Sony need to provide.

But yes, 10GB is welcome. No end of times I've had to delete old stuff because my 1GB had filled up.

Not sure how many PSN users their are but i know steam has over 125 million users.

3.00 is now live, have set up a quick OcUK community. Can request membership to join, not entirely sure how you find it... that or can post your psn name and can throw you an invite.

edit: Will send people on my friends list who I know are ocuk or remember being ocuk as well, hopefully then it will show up as a friends community making it easier.

3.00 is now live, have set up a quick OcUK community. Can request membership to join, not entirely sure how you find it... that or can post your psn name and can throw you an invite.

edit: Will send people on my friends list who I know are ocuk or remember being ocuk as well, hopefully then it will show up as a friends community making it easier.

Fantastic, was wondering if someone would set up a ps4 community. I've not updated yet. But I'd be happy to join the community, I've got loads of Ocuk members in my friends list so should find it easily enough once everyone starts to join in.

Fantastic, was wondering if someone would set up a ps4 community. I've not updated yet. But I'd be happy to join the community, I've got loads of Ocuk members in my friends list so should find it easily enough once everyone starts to join in.

Invite sent your way as well, seems like anyone in it can invite others so it should be pretty easy to do. (Granted I can make it open to everyone to join... but not sure how that could go down!)

Back
Top Bottom