*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
No but I got some analogue stick extenders which are great. My accuracy has shot up and I'm pulling off plenty of headshots without too many worries now.

Soldato
Just had a Sony email Your Play Highlights which was quite interesting. 406 hours most played game since I joined in 2011 - Destiny :o

That's really high for me. Usually 40 or 50 hours on a game I really enjoyed then I tend to move on.

Most played in 2016 was The Division at 56 hours.

Had mine through too and its pretty rubbish. Got me as having 100hrs or so on Skyrim - fair enough but it is saying it is my most played game total and most played game of 2016. But I have put more than that into Destiny and the Witcher 3. Also played Farcry 4 for untold hours too.

I dunno, maybe it is right it just doesn't feel it. :confused:

V F

V F

Soldato
Which ones? The rubber is coming off my analogue sticks so need something to cover them anyway

I replaced my sticks with the Xbox One Elite replacements. Lovely sticks all metal with the magnetic replacements. Short, medium and long. Took me a while to find a lot of good reviews as there seem to be a lot out there with clearance issues.

These are incredibly smooth. Should one wish to take it further there are also the little rubber grip pack to make the sticks even longer as well as the different shapes and feeling. Its nice, though I'm using the shortest on the left sunken and the medium with the domed head for aiming.

Thinking of adding magnets to the base of the handles for more weight. The dualshock 4 feels too light for my liking.

Need to get some black bullet buttons and do some nice mods. I like the look of the raised buttons so they're extra sensitive. After all it is more about the feeling creating things extra sensitive.

It would be nice to find larger capacity batteries. So many bad ones out there with poor performance. :(

Might also get some 4D gloss gold carbon. Love the look of this...

Associate
I got these. Takes a bit of getting used to but it's great being able to make tiny adjustments when sniping.

Bear in mind that if the rubber is worn on your controller then they may not stay in place very well!

I got some if those, the destiny ones.

They really help imo, my thumbs always used to slip and this has totally stopped that.

Expensive yes, but worth it.

Associate
I replaced my sticks with the Xbox One Elite replacements. Lovely sticks all metal with the magnetic replacements. Short, medium and long. Took me a while to find a lot of good reviews as there seem to be a lot out there with clearance issues.

These are incredibly smooth. Should one wish to take it further there are also the little rubber grip pack to make the sticks even longer as well as the different shapes and feeling. Its nice, though I'm using the shortest on the left sunken and the medium with the domed head for aiming.

Have you got a link for the Thumbsticks? Was going to change out for Xbone sticks but would prefer Elites.

Soldato
Not impressed that you have to spend it by the end of the month. Still, Tomb Raider has been on my shopping list so I went and bought that.

You don't. Playstation UK getting it wrong. You must redeem the code before the end of the month, the £10 will remain in your wallet for as long as you like.

Soldato
I can't believe how quickly getting my PS4pro has relegated my PC gaming. All I play on PC now is GTA V, TW3 and games that need mouse and KB.

The Last of Us, Uncharted series and HZD to name a few have pretty much put my PC gaming down to 10% Not sure I'll even bother buying a new GPU or upgrading now.

V F

V F

Soldato
I can't believe how quickly getting my PS4pro has relegated my PC gaming. All I play on PC now is GTA V, TW3 and games that need mouse and KB.

The Last of Us, Uncharted series and HZD to name a few have pretty much put my PC gaming down to 10% Not sure I'll even bother buying a new GPU or upgrading now.

Heh! I love laying on my bed stretched out on my side gaming on the PS4. As fun as PC gaming is, sitting at a desk just isn't as nice as the memory foam bed. Though I'd have to lug the PC in... but then you cannot play mouse keyboard properly. As the TV sits 9ft away.

Caporegime
Has anyone been using an external HDD with their PS4? I moved some games across today. Do I need to keep it plugged in all the time or just treat it as a temporary archive drive? What happens if you try to start a game on the HDD if it's not plugged in?

Back
Top Bottom