*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

LzR

LzR

Associate
Lost Legacy looks pretty good on the Pro and a HDR 4K set :) YpN2AFm.jpg.png

TbgtYxL.jpg.png
Looks very nice, just happen to have ordered both so looking forward to playing soon.
In regards Lost Legacy, does anyone know, should I play Uncharted 4 first (still haven't gotten around to playing more than a few hours) or does the one not follow the other?

Thanks

Soldato
Definitely play Uncharted 4 first, it's probably not vital to the storyline but it's an excellent game and will give you the background of one of the characters. Play 1-3 if you haven't already too, they're all brilliant.

Soldato
don't you find it annoying having your nintendo switch in the way of the bottom left of the screen like that??

The angle at which I took the photo isn't the angle I watch the TV at, we have a corner sofa - for my sins - and from where I sit I can see the entire screen. I think the missus gets annoyed from the angle she sits at! :D

Unfortunately it won't sit under the TV stand and because the TV takes up most of the stand, unless I put it behind the TV, it'll be in the way somehow.

Soldato
Hey guys! I have a question relating to the PS3, if anyone could help that'd be awesome.

So I'm going to visit my dad tomorrow, he has a PS3 but doesn't have an PSN account. He enjoys playing Golf and as we was kids growing up, he loved the Everybody's Golf series.

I am mostly on my PS4 if I play a console but I still have my PS3 setup. So my question is, would I simply to be able to create a new user on his PS3, sign in with my account and download Everybody's Golf onto his PS3? Would he then be able to play the game through his own created non PSN profile?

Or will I need to deactivate my PS3 and activate his PS3 as my main?

If it doesn't exactly work this way, how would I be able to let him download my game?

Back
Top Bottom