*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
In fact, I want a PS4 Pro special edition in those colours! :D

Would sell my white Pro in a heartbeat:D PS4 Pro Sunset Overheat edition:p

How you finding the remaster? I was enjoying it on the Vita before I sold it :/

Was very tempted by both games when they went on sale.

Going to grab the disk versions.

There’s such a back catalogue of PS exclusives I want to play but I keep picking 100 hour games.

The game's pretty great, honestly. Locked 60fps and looks sharp, doesn't really feel like a handheld title. I was contemplating just getting the sequel and looking up the story but I'm glad I got both. I'm having quite a lot of fun with the it and Kat is a really likeable protagonist. I'm glad games like Gravity Rush still have their place among all the typical AAA franchises.

Permabanned
http://wololo.net/2017/10/20/adieu-...rmware-4-06-fully-detailed-team-fail0verflow/

TLDR: It is pretty much guaranteed that a fully operational Jailbreak will come very soon for owners of PS4 4.05 and below. From there, people should be able to leverage the existing hacks, from Linux support, to “backups” as well as basic homebrew.

So if the kernel is ported properly PS4 emulators will be made for PC since the PS4 is basically a PC anyway you will be able to run any PS4 game on your PC.

Mods please delete if this is not allowed to be spoken about.

Soldato
de Blob Official Consoles Trailer

The colorful platformer is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 14.

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood - PS4 Gameplay Trailer

Wired Productions' puzzle platformer will launch on November 10 both physically and digitally for PS4.

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows Official Launch Trailer

Nights of Azure 2 Official Launch Trailer

Numantia Official Launch Trailer

Soldato
Picked up Tehcnomancer and Mark McMorris Infinite Air earlier, quite interested in the latter with the park building!

Anyone played either?

2 for £20 deal in GAME, then saw it was £7.19 on Steam for Technomancer.

Commissario
Not sure if I should post this in the tv forum, but does anyone have any recommendations for a 4K tv so that I can utilise my PS4 Pro? I've read about RGB and HDR 10 bit, and some tv's are compatible with this (apparently all Sony tv's work?) but what else should I look at?
Looking at around 42" screen size and budget up to £600.

Soldato
Anyone here have the PSN name "Linked-On-Zelda"? Got a friend request. If not from here I'll just block. I don't have my full name I just put random two initials and not even mine.

Soldato
Merkava Avalanche Coming to PS4

HH8O4rH.jpg

Here is an overview of the game:
Gameplay

In Merkava Avalanche, there is no concept of HP.

Instead, there are only two ways to defeat enemy Merkavas: either by bringing them down to their knees and finishing them off once they’re defenseless, or, under certain conditions, by dealing piercing damage, instantly vanquishing them.

But doing so is by no means a matter of chance.

Whether you can pull off such a feat depends on your speed, angle, attack type, whether your target has a shield, and more.

Key Features:

• High Production Values and Fluid Camera Movement
  • Maximum Immersion with no Unnecessary UI
  • A Sense of Speed and Weight
  • Dynamic Combat Conditions that Change Constantly
  • A Rich Voice Cast with Powerful Performances
  • Wide, Varied Battlefields
Future Planned Features:

• Tactics
    • Armies and squadrons that can think and act as a group.
    • The ability to form columns of Merkavas for added destruction.
    • Magical areas that can be conquered to earn buffs, armor restoration, and enhanced magic attacks.
    • Great beings that can be summoned with large amounts of magic…
  • Additional Machine Types
    • Bombardment class Merkava units
    • Merkavas built for long range attacks, healing abilities, etc.
    • General and Guard class units that can dispense buffs to surrounding units when assuming a formation.
    • Customizable weapons, shields, and wheels.
  • Skills
    • Passive skills and artes.

Caporegime
Sad news from Housemarque today. Nex Machina and Matterfall are their last two offerings in the arcade genre. No-one is buying those types of games anymore. :(

However despite critical success and numerous awards, our games just haven’t sold in significant numbers.

Lackluster sales of Nex Machina have led us to the thinking that it is time to bring our longstanding commitment to the arcade genre to an end. While this genre will always hold a special place in our hearts, the industry is moving more toward multiplayer experiences with strong, robust communities, and it’s time for Housemarque to move forward with the industry. Hence Nex Machina and Matterfall will be the last of their kind coming out of our studio.

http://www.housemarque.com/arcade-is-dead/

Soldato
Decided to fire up the ps4 after many many weeks of not playing on this platform, chucked in the disc of The Last Guardian which i had yet to play, it was like playing in treacle, after coming from playing games with very high frames rates of 100fps and Gsync i felt sick playing the peice of junk that it really is.

Soldato
Decided to fire up the ps4 after many many weeks of not playing on this platform, chucked in the disc of The Last Guardian which i had yet to play, it was like playing in treacle, after coming from playing games with very high frames rates of 100fps and Gsync i felt sick playing the peice of junk that it really is.

Only 100fps with Gsync? Lol. You are doing it wrong.

Soldato
Just finished Until Dawn. Brilliant!!!

Trying to catch up on the back catalogue of games I have missed since playing fifa17 for the most of last year and have managed to fight the urge to buy Fifa18

A few titles I fancy.

Persona 5. This is the game I want to play the most but a little afraid too as I might end up in a couple of 100 hour play through's :p
Nier: Automata
Ratchet & Clank
Bloodborne
The Last Guardian
Nioh
Gravity Rush 1 & 2. I enjoyed 1 when I had a vita but sold it before I could really get into it.
The Order 1886.
Beyond: Two Souls. I really enjoyed heavy rain.

Any recommendations on what to try first?

Soldato
Just finished Until Dawn. Brilliant!!!

Trying to catch up on the back catalogue of games I have missed since playing fifa17 for the most of last year and have managed to fight the urge to buy Fifa18

A few titles I fancy.

Persona 5. This is the game I want to play the most but a little afraid too as I might end up in a couple of 100 hour play through's :p
Nier: Automata
Ratchet & Clank
Bloodborne
The Last Guardian
Nioh
Gravity Rush 1 & 2. I enjoyed 1 when I had a vita but sold it before I could really get into it.
The Order 1886.
Beyond: Two Souls. I really enjoyed heavy rain.

Any recommendations on what to try first?

Until Dawn, yeah that is great, just has a brilliant atmosphere and it really grabs you and takes you into the story.

Beyond Two souls is great as well, although I personally preferred Heavy Rain.

Soldato
I think Nier will blow your socks off in many regards. The most unique game in recent years and the music is just something else.

Gravity Rush 1&2 gets a recommendation as well. Actually, all the games on the list are worth playing.

Back
Top Bottom