*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I never get any of these emails and I've been with Sony since ps1....
Once again I'll sit here wondering what might have been....
I get all the junk emails. I get the notifications on new releases and "pre-order now" messages.
But as for anything useful - nope. Every man and his dog seemed to get the Netflix one, not me.

V F

V F

Soldato
Once again I'll sit here wondering what might have been....
I get all the junk emails. I get the notifications on new releases and "pre-order now" messages.
But as for anything useful - nope. Every man and his dog seemed to get the Netflix one, not me.

Oops! I completely forgot to redeem that. 31/10/2018 Facepalm!

Soldato
How you finding it? Watched a few streams in the past looked pretty nice.
I only managed to get half an hour in before I went to work. It plays well! the frame rate is solid (I think it’s only 30fps, but the I can’t really tell) and the graphics are great! Really colourful and vibrant. I haven’t ventured out of the shallows yet. Even the shallows feel a bit spooky when the sun goes down. God knows what’s the depths are gonna be like :D (I have a mild fear /phobia of dark seas)

Soldato
Project Judge (from the Yakuza team) is going down well in Japan, review-wise. Looking forward to its western release (and renaming) next year!

Too bad they have to cost-cut like that by reusing Kamurocho, Yakuza is still quite a budget title. I love the franchise and I hope they'll do some revamping in Shin Ryu Ga Gotoku (the reboot with Kasuga Ichiban) as the Dragon Engine is very promising, it's already been smoothed out substantially from 6 to Kiwami 2 judging by the demo. I may import Project Judge at some point for some language practice depending on the price but I've yet to play Kiwami 2 so that depends:p

Soldato
I only managed to get half an hour in before I went to work. It plays well! the frame rate is solid (I think it’s only 30fps, but the I can’t really tell) and the graphics are great! Really colourful and vibrant. I haven’t ventured out of the shallows yet. Even the shallows feel a bit spooky when the sun goes down. God knows what’s the depths are gonna be like :D (I have a mild fear /phobia of dark seas)

Glad to here it runs well I am tempted but need to clear my backlog first! I can see this game taking a lot of time.

Soldato
Glad to here it runs well I am tempted but need to clear my backlog first! I can see this game taking a lot of time.
I’ve played for three hours now and have only just got the little seadoo underwater propulsion vehicle. (I didn’t tag spoiler, as it’s a starter blueprint)

I swam to a distress beacon earlier which took me out over dark water, to which I couldn’t see the bottom. The sun was also setting so it was getting dark, I caught a glimpse of something rather large swimming beneath me with a faint glow. Freaked me out and I swam back to the shallows :p

Soldato
I’ve played for three hours now and have only just got the little seadoo underwater propulsion vehicle. (I didn’t tag spoiler, as it’s a starter blueprint)

I swam to a distress beacon earlier which took me out over dark water, to which I couldn’t see the bottom. The sun was also setting so it was getting dark, I caught a glimpse of something rather large swimming beneath me with a faint glow. Freaked me out and I swam back to the shallows :p

Hahaha awesome I your description/mini story, think i will purchase it once I complete Yakuza Kiwami its a shame they dropped the multiplayer during development. Does the game a overall objective or missions? or its complete sandbox experience .

Soldato
Has there been any breaches recently, or any spikes in scammer activity?

Just had three emails to say I've reset my password, followed with an email containing a link to reset my password. My email password is unique - will ask for two step - so I have no idea what's happening. Have reset and set up two step on the PS account.

Soldato
Has there been any breaches recently, or any spikes in scammer activity?

Just had three emails to say I've reset my password, followed with an email containing a link to reset my password. My email password is unique - will ask for two step - so I have no idea what's happening. Have reset and set up two step on the PS account.

Probably someone with a similar username / email being dense.

Back
Top Bottom