*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I’ve had it on pre order since early 2017 :p apparently the AC5 download is 17gb too so, they may have upscaled the textures/assets. And it’s not just a straight port. (It’s all speculation at the moment though, I could be wrong)

Last edited:
Soldato
Exclusive to a popular high street retailer that sell games, not sure if I can say the name since i believe they sell PC related stuff as well, but google is your friend, only one store in the UK is selling it.

V F

V F

Soldato
I’ve had it on pre order since early 2017 :p apparently the AC5 download is 17gb too so, they may have upscaled the textures/assets. And it’s not just a straight port. (It’s all speculation at the moment though, I could be wrong)

AC7 sure is one hell of a wicked game. Sadly it aint no game for a controller. It wont let my fly with the right stick, trying to do it with the left is really screwing me over.

This game will truly be amazing with VR and a stick.

Soldato
Flying with the right stick? First I’ve heard of that. You can’t remap ? I ended up playing til gone 2am last night. Tired today. But it was worth staying up for. AC is back on form !

Associate
Exclusive to a popular high street retailer that sell games, not sure if I can say the name since i believe they sell PC related stuff as well, but google is your friend, only one store in the UK is selling it.

i know where you mean and its out of stock there and has been for ages?

Edit : Looks like its back in stock

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Flying with the right stick? First I’ve heard of that. You can’t remap ? I ended up playing til gone 2am last night. Tired today. But it was worth staying up for. AC is back on form !

Sadly you cannot. They've allowed the other controls to be flipped but not the sticks. Plus it would have been nice if there was a sensitivity slider. For me it feels so natural to control the plane with the right stick and use the brake wings with the left.

Soldato
Override: Mech City Brawl is hosting a FREE WEEKEND January 17-20!

Punch mechs in the face and play Override: Mech City Brawl for FREE on January 17-20. MECH IT HAPPEN!

In Override, pilots can control gigantic skyscraper-sized robots, each with their own play style and unique moves, to duke it out in this 3D mech brawler! With various arenas to destroy and a diverse roster of customizable mechs, epic battles await you in local and online versus mode, 4-player co-op, single-player campaign mode, and much more.

I will be giving this a go

Associate
In stock as of now as I just managed to pre order it just now, Tried yesterday when it said it was in stock and it cancelled it and went to Out of stock, so i'm happy never had a "limited edition" console before.

Congrats on the pre - order, the console looks beautiful. I really want this but unfortunately i can afford it :(

Caporegime
Only played Uncharted Lost Legacy for about an hour last night but so far it's miles better than Uncharted 4. It seems to have a great balance of action and storytelling in just the right amounts.

These games need to get a 4K60 patch on PS5 to really make them shine.

Soldato
Only played Uncharted Lost Legacy for about an hour last night but so far it's miles better than Uncharted 4. It seems to have a great balance of action and storytelling in just the right amounts.

These games need to get a 4K60 patch on PS5 to really make them shine.

Great game, I thought it was better than UC4 as well. Liked the characters and the the little bits they bought up in some conversations about Drake from past games.

Caporegime
Who’d’ve thought it? The Uncharted game without Nathan Drake turns out to be the best. I never really liked Chloe in Uncharted 2 but she is fantastic in Lost Legacy. And the environments were even better than in Uncharted 2. The length was absolutely perfect, too. This goes to the top of the pile for me.

Back
Top Bottom