1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Psycho Sonny, Jan 9, 2014.

1. TNA

Capodecina

Nice, I have the pro :)

2. TheVoice

Capodecina

Just checked out a DigitalFoundry vid, there is HDR on both the base and Pro. :)

3. Hedge

Capodecina

Bought Dragon Quest Builders 2 for £15 this week. Lost 4 hours on it last night so easily.

Such a chilled out game. Ideal for anyone looking for a coronavirus time killer.

4. Hedge

Capodecina

And for anyone who hasn't played Uncharted 4 you're in for a treat. I thought it was a masterpiece.

5. TNA

Capodecina

Good to know. Tried the first one out from uncharted collection and it seemed very dated and it has not pulled me back to play since so looking forward to this.

For the life of me I do not see the appeal in minecraft like games :p

6. ic1male

Caporegime

It's not bad, I felt it dragged on a bit too long whereas Lost Legacy was superb.

7. Hedge

Capodecina

To be honest Minecraft bores me cos it's too open and I just get distracted whereas this is a Square Enix Rpg with building. There is a clear quest line etc. The dialogue is amusing at times too.

8. Hedge

Capodecina

That's interesting because I haven't tried lost legacy yet I'm keen to give it a go

9. ic1male

Caporegime

Get to it! You'll thank me afterwards. :p

10. Plainsong

Soldato

Lost Legacy is brilliant. 4 outstayed it's welcome a bit though it was still great. LL got it bang on for pace and length.

11. nantucket66

Hitman

Agree 100%, 4 was good, but maybe the weakest for me overall, absolutely loved LL though.

12. TheVoice

Capodecina

Uncharted 4 had so many neat little details that few other developers would ever think to add, like Elena commenting "Oh, my ears just popped" as she and Nate descend further and further down some cave paths. The sort of thing you wouldn't miss if it wasn't there but appreciate when it is.

13. V F

Capodecina

There were some really fun battles in The Lost Legacy. I loved it.

14. Plainsong

Soldato

I'm playing the Uncharted trilogy right now and I am half way through 3. I will play through 4 again soon. Then LL and TLoU before 2 drops.

15. V F

Capodecina

3 was amongst my favourite while most didn't seem to like it. I loved the whole desert feel to it.

16. JUMPURS

Capodecina

Anyone getting persona 5 royal tomorrow??

17. Plainsong

Soldato

Yeah the French chateau and all the Yemen and desert bits are great. I really like Charlie and the female baddie is well done. I never understood the negativity around it. Overall the story in 2 was the best but they're all top notch.

18. riZz1

Associate

I should be with a little bit of luck, had my dispatch email today from TheGameCollection.

19. BGGLP

Gangster

Love Uncharted. They’re stunningly good games imo. Lost Legacy is better than 4 which is quite the achievement especially considering it doesn’t feature the main character! Oh and to those asking, the HDR implementation is top notch; they look stunning.

20. MOOGLEYS

Capodecina

Been replaying Uncharted 4 again and really forgot how nice it looks especially now with HDR. Really looking forward to No 5 on PS5 hopefully...