*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah the French chateau and all the Yemen and desert bits are great. I really like Charlie and the female baddie is well done. I never understood the negativity around it. Overall the story in 2 was the best but they're all top notch.

Charlie, AKA Jason Statham.

Soldato
Trying to download GTA V again but its not showing up in my library and when I search on the store it only brings up the online bundle which is greyed out. Has it been taken off the store?

Soldato
Are any of you guys running out of games that interest you? I'm so bored with everything that's currently out. I quite like the look of the FF7 remake, but I want to wait for Square Enix to fix the texture bug.

Soldato
Nothing in the inevitable PS+ backlog that interests you?
No backlog for me unfortunately. I have Shadow of the Tomb Raider and L.A Noire to finish off but I'm burnt out.

Was hoping to jump back on to BF5 when they fix a few things with an update in May. I asked a while ago if anyone on here regularly played but got no reply.

Soldato
Are any of you guys running out of games that interest you? I'm so bored with everything that's currently out. I quite like the look of the FF7 remake, but I want to wait for Square Enix to fix the texture bug.
I'm getting through my backlog, just completed Darksiders 3 and Uncharted 4.

Now going back to Rise of the Tomb Raider and recompleting GTA 5.

Will probably also go back to Shadow of the Colossus and few few others.

Soldato
Announcing the Play At Home Initiative

To support Play At Home, PlayStation will try to make those occasionally dull moments more exciting by offering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey available for free* for a limited time through digital downloads from April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT Once you redeem the games, they are yours to keep.

lol in Germany and china they get knack 2 instead of uncharted

Soldato
Finally made my PS4 Pro not sound like a jet engine, it was so bad it was waking up my partner while she was sleeping.

Bought the quieter fan as had a Delta, redid the thermal paste and replaced all thermal pads with grizzly thermal pads. It's so much quieter!

V F

V F

Soldato
Journey was a beautiful game. Even for the soul, after completing with players you've met through it, it was quite soul cleansing.

Soldato
Need an upgrade to the ps4 HDD 500gb just isnt enough anymore

Is it worth ripping the old one out and sticking a 2tb in there or go external? If swapping to what? OCUK only have the baracuda compute drives in the spinning rust variaty, yes I could go ssd but the 250 quid on a 2tb ssd is better put towards ps5 at the end of the year

Caporegime
External is better as it's marginally faster than internal (if you buy a powered 7200rpm one). Plus you should be able to just plug in your external drive to the PS5 and play all your games from there.

Back
Top Bottom