Which PS5 Version will you likely buy?

• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 670 62.4%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 231 21.5%

• Total voters
If you're planning on buying Astro Bot digitally, you can get an extra 150 points on PS Stars if you opt in before pre-ordering. A handy little boost, I'm not far off having enough points to redeem for another £20 credit.

I just treated myself to Judgement ps5 version (all dlc included) £8.99 and Lost Judgement Ultimate £14.99 (all dlc). Both from psn in the latest sale.

I'm quite looking forward to trying them out once I finish Black Myth Wukong - I figured at these prices I could add them to my backlog of shame

I just treated myself to Judgement ps5 version (all dlc included) £8.99 and Lost Judgement Ultimate £14.99 (all dlc). Both from psn in the latest sale.

I'm quite looking forward to trying them out once I finish Black Myth Wukong - I figured at these prices I could add them to my backlog of shame
They are both great. Super polished Yakuza games with some detective stuff thrown in. First one is better and the story is really good. Quirky, funny yet serious. Cool combat.

Rumours floating around that the PS5 Pro won’t come with a built-in disc drive :( Terrible decision imo
Was it the French article you saw? Apparently it looks like it won't have the built in disc drive but has the same 'attachment' area that the new PS5 Slim has so you can add one if needed and use that same disc drive attachment that's currently available, although unsure how true that all is.

The design of the Pro has been leaked from the retail packaging, with a decent amount of certainty as the leaker (billbil-kun) has never been wrong, as far as i know. They used a drawing, so Sony couldn't copyright strike it.

It's speculated that the "speed stripes" are there so they can use the same removable panels and disc drive as the Slim uses, but on a physically taller machine.

Last edited:
It's going to be an expensive upgrade for me as I currently have a none vrr TV- so if I guess the pro price as £600 and a budget vrr tv for around £500 and now add £100 for a disk drive that's a whopping £1200 - crikey I need to get saving!

Perhaps it's just me, but it seemed fairly obvious from the moment the "slim" PS5 was released and the Pro was rumoured that a key part of the redesign was to share covers and the disc drive between models. The Pro is obviously going to be expensive, selling it with the disc drive as an extra keeps the price down a bit and means people who already bought it separately can use it with the newer console.

Back
Top Bottom