Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 151 61.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 52 21.3%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters
Does anyone have any quotes from Sony on what numbers they expected PS5 to shift?
It's trending above PS4 sales by around 8% (side-by-side).
I seem to recall they were expecting to sell 25m consoles in 2023 fiscal year but they ended up selling 21m. Apparently they have now sold over 56 million PS5 units worldwide :eek:

Concord - dead

Possibly the biggest AAA flop this century :eek:

Concord - dead

Wow, that was a quick death. At least it's decisive action from Sony, and a good gesture to refund everyone who bought the game. But given Sony's operating margins were already very thin, this £100+ million loss is going to have repurcussions for consumers.

I’m not sure it will bring much. Remains to be seen, obviously. The Pro wasn’t enough for me to consider it and I’m not sure that this will be either.
Same, skipped the last Pro and will skip this one.

I still believe hardly any games are pushing the current console, not sure what the Pro will bring to the table.

I was happy enough with the PS4 Slim/PC gaming until the PS5 Slim. I'll be spending that Pro cash on a GPU and start catching up on PC games until the PS6 Slim :)

The base console is find for me for living room gaming.

I'm not surprised about Concord. It looked to be on deaths door within the first 24hrs.

You cant push out an AAA title and expect it to be a hit. Its a big risk now and with how the tech industry is at the moment and all these lay offs. Its not a good sign.

Concord - dead

What an utter disaster this is from Sony. The market is saturated with "hero shooters" so I'm not surprised it failed.

Hopefully they will realise the mistake that people are not prepared to pay for this crap when there are so many free ones and Stick to Epic single player story games. But I’m sure the investors want more ££……

Hopefully they will realise the mistake that people are not prepared to pay for this crap when there are so many free ones and Stick to Epic single player story games. But I’m sure the investors want more ££……
We’re getting a fantastic single player game releasing on the day concord gets shut down - I hope it does well and shows Sony we want more single player games.

I'm not surprised about Concord. It looked to be on deaths door within the first 24hrs.

You cant push out an AAA title and expect it to be a hit. Its a big risk now and with how the tech industry is at the moment and all these lay offs. Its not a good sign.
It was on death's door even before they pushed it out. The numbers from the beta test should have had them delaying launch and reconsidering everything. Now they name is tarred with failure. Even if they relaunch as f2p, would anyone be buying from the cash shop? Highly doubtful, when it would be a sure-fire closed down title in less than a year.

Back
Top Bottom