Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 151 62.1%
  • No (other)

Votes: 51 21.0%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters
Maybe dust in the connector (although bit of a long shot).

I had tried numerous times connecting/un connecting and checking connection is all clean, I think it’s just dead, I think I had a power cut overnight a few weeks back, perhaps that was a cause as it was the first time powering up my ps5 since then, coincidence? although I don’t use rest mode.
Anyway I started a return for a full refund.

Did ya see Microsoft announced Indiana Jones coming for PS5 a few months after the Xbox/PC version launches. Kabam!

That’s good, but it’s not a few months, it’s Spring 2025. So it could easily be April.

I think exclusives are daft anyway, going forward hopefully we see more of this, but not just from Xbox, hopefully Sony as well.

That’s good, but it’s not a few months, it’s Spring 2025. So it could easily be April.

I think exclusives are daft anyway, going forward hopefully we see more of this, but not just from Xbox, hopefully Sony as well.
Yeah but exclusives drive platform sales. If all the best games are going to PlayStation, why own a Xbox besides Gamepass?

I've always felt that exclusives are good because they drive competition - and if we have no competition then it means that the company out in front can just take their foot off the pedal. It's definitely felt like PS5 exclusives this generation haven't been up to par compared to PS4 - and that could be down to Xbox just offering no competition anymore at this point and Sony realising they can put older PS4 games on PC and get a secondary influx of large sales volumes.

Exclusives drive competition - which in turn drives the hardware to be better to make those exclusives look and run better. I can understand the argument against exclusives but I think they help more than they hinder.

Kenneth, which calendar do you observe where December to April isn't a few months? :D

:cry:
I mean I regard "few" as meaning a couple/2 months, and it was late when I posted:D

With regards to games going to PS5, if it wasn't for flight sim I think I would have sold my Xbox, my only complaint about the PS5 slim is its feels cheaply made compared to the solid form factor of the series x, not to mention its dead quite with its impressive cooling system, compared to fan noise from the ps5 slim I own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom