• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Received this yesterday, coming from the jet engine of my PS4 that alone was worth it! Such a step up in every way, now need to find a good 27" 4k monitor. Any recommendations? Would either the Asus VP28UQG or LG 27UK650 be good choices?

I’ve got a LG 27UK850 which is essentially identical to the 650 and it’s absolutely superb. Would highly recommend, the screen looks amazing both in design and display :)

Soldato
My right analog stick is drifting and it’s making fifa unplayable when it happens as my players will do random skill moves :D

If I buy a new controller whilst I send this one off is it a guarantee it will be fixed? I.e. do they no longer sell the affected batches?
There is a good YouTube video on controllers. Essentially they all use the same problematic design.

Associate
Finally admitted defeat and bought one from an eBay seller. £585 including postage for the disc version - not ideal but I've not had any luck finding one elsewhere. No doubt everywhere will get deliveries now...

Soldato
Finally admitted defeat and bought one from an eBay seller. £585 including postage for the disc version - not ideal but I've not had any luck finding one elsewhere. No doubt everywhere will get deliveries now...
Should have just waited. It's only a games console, you've just become part of the problem well done.

Associate
Should have just waited. It's only a games console, you've just become part of the problem well done.

I have to admit I agree with this, no one should be buying of the scalpers, I know the consoles are going in seconds but they are available and they will be again, as long as the scalpers have a market it will continue to happen

Soldato
Absolutely crazy. I like the PS5 a lot, but it's not worth £585 by any stretch of the imagination, and especially not when £135 of that is going straight in someone else's pocket.

Back
Top Bottom