• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Received this yesterday, coming from the jet engine of my PS4 that alone was worth it! Such a step up in every way, now need to find a good 27" 4k monitor. Any recommendations? Would either the Asus VP28UQG or LG 27UK650 be good choices?

I’ve got a LG 27UK850 which is essentially identical to the 650 and it’s absolutely superb. Would highly recommend, the screen looks amazing both in design and display :)

Caporegime
My right analog stick is drifting and it’s making fifa unplayable when it happens as my players will do random skill moves :D

If I buy a new controller whilst I send this one off is it a guarantee it will be fixed? I.e. do they no longer sell the affected batches?

Soldato
My right analog stick is drifting and it’s making fifa unplayable when it happens as my players will do random skill moves :D

If I buy a new controller whilst I send this one off is it a guarantee it will be fixed? I.e. do they no longer sell the affected batches?
There is a good YouTube video on controllers. Essentially they all use the same problematic design.

Associate
Finally admitted defeat and bought one from an eBay seller. £585 including postage for the disc version - not ideal but I've not had any luck finding one elsewhere. No doubt everywhere will get deliveries now...

Soldato
Finally admitted defeat and bought one from an eBay seller. £585 including postage for the disc version - not ideal but I've not had any luck finding one elsewhere. No doubt everywhere will get deliveries now...
Should have just waited. It's only a games console, you've just become part of the problem well done.

Associate
Should have just waited. It's only a games console, you've just become part of the problem well done.

I have to admit I agree with this, no one should be buying of the scalpers, I know the consoles are going in seconds but they are available and they will be again, as long as the scalpers have a market it will continue to happen

Soldato
Absolutely crazy. I like the PS5 a lot, but it's not worth £585 by any stretch of the imagination, and especially not when £135 of that is going straight in someone else's pocket.

Back
Top Bottom