• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Wasn't TLOU the swansong for PS3, so wouldn't surprise me if it's similar for PS4. I do think Ghost of Tsushima might be a launch title for PS5, have heard very little since E3 and apparently job postings as recent as last month were looking for narrative designers which would suggest it is deep in production rather than nearing the finish.

Soldato
Death Stranding is another one that could make the jump. Having said that, did the PS4 have any killer titles at launch? I'm sure it had the latest instalments to some big selling franchises, but I can't think of any launch exclusives that people still consider "must play"?

Soldato
Death Stranding is another one that could make the jump. Having said that, did the PS4 have any killer titles at launch? I'm sure it had the latest instalments to some big selling franchises, but I can't think of any launch exclusives that people still consider "must play"?
Can't really remember 100%, something like BF4, Knack and Killzone..

Associate
Could you imagine if it was launched with GTA6!

It would be complete chaos.

I think Bully 2 is the next big one from R*. GTA 6 is probably quite a way off..

Even though it was 5 years between GTA 4 and GTA 5 we haven't heard a sausage on GTA 6 so I would guess at least another couple of years and if the consensus is that PS5 will be here in Nov 2020 then I highly doubt GTA 6 would reach release on day one of PS5.

Would be an insta buy if it did happen though... one can dream! :p

Shawrey

EDIT: Date change

Last edited:
Associate
Yea I'm thinking it'll be in stores for Christmas 2020. Given it'll have a Navi based GPU and Navi is coming out this year it would be very strange if they delayed it any further.

Back
Top Bottom