• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.3%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 662 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yup, Stellar Blade is pretty fun. If you do all the side missions etc you can get a good 50 hrs or so out of it. Could also have a look at FF7 Rebirth ( I bounced off it .. not a bad game, but the side content is literally 70% of the game and has no real bearing on the main story ). My GOTY thus far remains Granblue Fantasy Relink ( available on Steam or PS5 ) with honourable mentions to Unicorn Overlord and Persona 3 Reload.

Have you tried Dragon's Dogma 2 ? It has some technical flaws but is still a fun game.
Yeah Rebirth did not feel as streamlined as the first game.

Associate
I'm really happy - I've just ordered a psvr2 headset from vinted used for just £290 - the seller has confirmed no scratches on the lenses and flawless conrollers (no drift) in writing so I feel pretty confident it will be good (they also have loads of good feedback so fingers crossed). Just after ordering I found another seller for a brand new psvr2 duel controller charger for just £10 so I've ordered that too.

The good news is I already have a few games - gt7, resi4, resi village, humanity and no man's sky.

I had just over £100 psn credit in my psn wallet so I have treated myself to ancient dungeon, hellsweeper, legendary tales and light Brigade. So I have plenty of games to try out when it arrives.

Soldato
Let’s hope they keep it tight like Mirage. Can’t be doing with Valhalla bloat anymore I just burn out and try to rush through the rest of the story. Mirage got it just about right.

Associate
Why are they doing battle passes for a single player Assassins Creed game?! Why has this suddenly become a thing now?

Let’s hope they keep it tight like Mirage. Can’t be doing with Valhalla bloat anymore I just burn out and try to rush through the rest of the story. Mirage got it just about right.

Completely agree on this, Mirage was a great length.

Soldato
Huh, not tried Mirage yet but I liked the Valhalla bloat personally.

Then again I liked the original ACs so it's not like I'm either/or tbh.

E: As for the mini game I wonder if it'll be anything like in Black Flag? I liked being able to send ships off on multi hour journeys from my phone so they'd be back by when I'd start the playstation up again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Huh, not tried Mirage yet but I liked the Valhalla bloat personally.

Then again I liked the original ACs so it's not like I'm either/or tbh.

E: As for the mini game I wonder if it'll be anything like in Black Flag? I liked being able to send ships off on multi hour journeys from my phone so they'd be back by when I'd start the playstation up again.
I just found it all too much. 100+ hours and pretty repetitive some of it for very little reward. Mirage had some collectibles but for the main 30-40 hours or so it was just story. I liked that about it.

Soldato
I just found it all too much. 100+ hours and pretty repetitive some of it for very little reward. Mirage had some collectibles but for the main 30-40 hours or so it was just story. I liked that about it.
If I'm honest I wonder if I may not have enjoyed as much if it hadn't been set in viking Britain. Seeing familiar places and it triggering my genes probably kept my interest :)

Will pickup Mirage soon when I have a bit of time, I play all of them anyway, not going to stop now.

Soldato
IGN are reporting that it's about the same size as Origin, so a lot bigger than Mirage but smaller than Oddyssey and Valhalla.

Back
Top Bottom