Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 151 61.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 52 21.3%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters
We’re getting a fantastic single player game releasing on the day concord gets shut down - I hope it does well and shows Sony we want more single player games.
or multiplayer games that are complete without a season pass ****** and no paid transactions , just release a decent update ever now and then

I’ve pre ordered.. for myself :P preloaded too. Roll on tomorrow. Just one more day to slog through work. I won’t be staying up for 12 o’clock unlock..I don’t think

As much as I enjoyed Astro Playroom as the short sharp introduction to the controller; these types of games are not really for me. I gave up on R&C, even when available via PSN as I got bored of the monotony of it. Strange as I did enjoy Mario platformers on GBA/Switch.

When it comes to the PS5pro. I'm not sold on it at all. As others have mentioned; what is the point of it / where are the games to take advantage of it. I'm still waiting for the key first party developers to wow me with pure PS5 exclusives pushing the thing to its limits (ND, Guerilla games and Santa Monica Studios etc) Outside of GTA6, what is there?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sony more or less confirmed the leak of what the PS5 Pro looks like.

If you look at the grey 30th anniversary banner next to the blue part of the PlayStation logo, you see the shape of the Pro console.
That's the design I saw leaked and described recently online.

Hi all. So a few months back I started Talos Principle as it was on PS+.

Anyway, not played it in a good while and came to it today and noted it was unavailable. I had it on on Xbox gamepass also but never played it on that console. But just to double check myself, I checked save games on Xbox, nothing there as expected.

But then I went to check my save data on PS5 and there was nothing there. Theres no records at all for Talos Principle anywhere on console or cloud.

I double checked with my other half and it was definitely PS5 we were playing it on.

My question is has anyone else had this phenomenon where save data disappears when a game leaves PS+?

Hi all. So a few months back I started Talos Principle as it was on PS+.

Anyway, not played it in a good while and came to it today and noted it was unavailable. I had it on on Xbox gamepass also but never played it on that console. But just to double check myself, I checked save games on Xbox, nothing there as expected.

But then I went to check my save data on PS5 and there was nothing there. Theres no records at all for Talos Principle anywhere on console or cloud.

I double checked with my other half and it was definitely PS5 we were playing it on.

My question is has anyone else had this phenomenon where save data disappears when a game leaves PS+?
No, that shouldn't happen. Did you check to see if cloud saves are on / syncing properly, and if the save is in the cloud ?

As much as I enjoyed Astro Playroom as the short sharp introduction to the controller; these types of games are not really for me. I gave up on R&C, even when available via PSN as I got bored of the monotony of it. Strange as I did enjoy Mario platformers on GBA/Switch.

When it comes to the PS5pro. I'm not sold on it at all. As others have mentioned; what is the point of it / where are the games to take advantage of it. I'm still waiting for the key first party developers to wow me with pure PS5 exclusives pushing the thing to its limits (ND, Guerilla games and Santa Monica Studios etc) Outside of GTA6, what is there?

Only rumours, but gta 6 may be getting pushed back to 2026 release.

Gotta love a presentation by Mark. What an absolute bummer it's only 9 minutes though! 9 minutes to introduce a brand new PlayStation is just ridiculous. I guess the games will be shown at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom