Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
I want one :(:cry:

200w.gif

Damn console and controllers look great, will definitely need to remember to try order one of everything, however small the chance is.

Damn console and controllers look great, will definitely need to remember to try order one of everything, however small the chance is.
+1

I wasn’t going bother with the ps5 pro but having seen that 30th anniversary console and controllers I REALLY want one! It looks absolutely spectacular! :cool:

Damn you Sony……:mad:

Last edited:
The pro is a bundle and comes with the pro controller too right ? (Amongst all the other goodies)
I’d assume so. Bizarrely though it doesn’t come with the disc drive it apparently comes with a colour coded cover!

Sony REALLY don’t want to bundle the disc drive with this console, do they!

Anyhow, a ps1 retro themed ps5 pro console and controller….

eFfmdb3_d.webp

Last edited:
Nice. Not a chance in hell I’ll be able to get one..playstation direct doesn’t trade where I am. Oh well.
in areas where direct doesn't trade then it will be available from other retailers

In regions where direct.playstation.com* is available, players with a PlayStation Network account can pre-order the following PlayStation 30th Anniversary Collection products exclusively from PlayStation starting September 26. In regions where direct.playstation.com isn’t available, pre-orders begin starting September 26 at participating retailers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom