Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.6%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 146 62.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters

Last edited:
Hang on..... Nobody wants to pay £700 for the PS5 Pro. But they are willing to pay for the PS5 Pro Anniversary Edition at an unconfirmed price..... Which STILL doesn't include a disc drive!?!

Last edited:
Hang on..... Nobody wants to pay £700 for the PS5 Pro. But they are willing to pay for the PS5 Pro Anniversary Edition at an unconfirmed price..... Which STILL doesn't include a disc drive!?!
We are a fickle bunch with very very short memories.

Just going back through my previous posts and deleting anything where I said I’d never buy a PS5 Pro.

People can complain all they want about these companies price gouging, but why not if people are willing to pay?

Same with scalpers - you know some muppet is going to pay close to 2k for one of those anniversary addition consoles off EBay.

You clearly don't understand, you see it has a DIFFERENT COLOURED SHELL!

All hail our corporate overlords.

The difference is that the AE will likely go up in value over the years, so while it's obviously not great value if you just want to play on it, it's a half decent investment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom