Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
That kind of makes no sense. Plenty of things are made in limited quantities to be collectibles, and theses consoles and accessories will be made in limited quantities.

The anniversary PS4 all had a unique number badge stuck on them.
Yeah maybe if you got the 001 model it would be worth something. But in reality no one cares about a 079 model.

Yeah maybe if you got the 001 model it would be worth something. But in reality no one cares about a 079 model.

Had a quick check on eBay and the 20 anniversary PlayStation 4’s are still quite expensive so I don’t doubt it would keep it’s value. The anniversary edition consoles do seem to be sought after.

I’d have been more tempted it I could just buy the ps5 pro on its own in that retro livery rather than being forced to get the “bundle”.

That’s the kind of price gouging tactics GAME store indulged in when the ps5 released and you couldn’t buy just the ps5. They only let you buy it with a “bundle” of overpriced games and accessories you didn’t want for double the RRP of the base console !

Last edited:
Much as I love those games.... 30 quid seems a bit rich (to me)! I'll add it to my wish list and wait for it to get 15 quid. Think I still have my CD-ROM copy somewhere, and my PlayStation copy too, so not like I'm short of any versions :D

Just started the BS reforge. The artwork is stunning. :)

IMG-0002.jpg

30th anniversary stuff should go on preorder in 72 hours, but still no confirmed prices or even leaks.

Does anyone who's used playstation direct for this sort of stuff before know if it's at midnight or 9am local time?

rp2000

30th anniversary stuff should go on preorder in 72 hours, but still no confirmed prices or even leaks.

Does anyone who's used playstation direct for this sort of stuff before know if it's at midnight or 9am local time?

rp2000
Leaked price for digital slim is £449.99 according to what eurogamer shared

Nothing on ps5 pro bundle that I’ve seen though but I expect that to just be in its own universe

It's quite a clever marketing idea. The console itself is so expensive that most won't be prepared to pay that much. Then they do a special edition and suddenly people will want it after all! Then if you can't get the special edition you might end up jusr getting the normal one anyway.

Back
Top Bottom