Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Thanks to the silly price of these Pros, and the fact that folks are buying them means I’ll hold out for the PS6 and an even dumber price.
Think I’ll grab me an OLED Steamdeck come Black Friday and maybe 3 months of PS+ Extra.

Tbh if my setup was a sofa and TV arrangement I'd probably not be so keen to upgrade. I have my PS5 and 40" C2 OLED on a desk though, with a viewing distance of a little over 1 metre, the difference will be way more noticeable.

Problem I have with the portal is the steam deck does remote play better and can play steam games. I hope Sony doesn't somehow remove remote play from the deck as its basically flawless.

Secured a Pro though. Roll on 7th Nov

Last edited:
Tbh if my setup was a sofa and TV arrangement I'd probably not be so keen to upgrade. I have my PS5 and 40" C2 OLED on a desk though, with a viewing distance of a little over 1 metre, the difference will be way more noticeable.
That's me really, your hypothetical setup.

I can see no benefit for my sofa/TV setup but I'd be lying to say I wouldn't at least pay passing interest if it was a setup like my pc one.

As it is I forgot this was even happening today.

Apparently third party retailers are starting pre-orders for the standard Pro on the 10th of next month.
Yes.
The plan always was:

Any territory that is serviced by PS Direct - Pre-orders only direct from Sony on September 26th.
Pre-orders from 3rd parties October 10th.
As far as I know - both Sony Direct and third parties will still be delivering for 7th November.

Any territory not serviced by PS Direct - Pre-orders at select 3rd parties from September 26th

Does anyone know if the side panels on the slim is 4 piece (looks like 2 for the top and 2 on the bottom including the disk portion) are there any 3D models that can be printed and modified available? I am thinking about making a custom stellar blade one with 3D shiny Eves butt.. :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom