****The Official Road Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
Bike is all back and fixed! Absolutely love it. Will probably do about the same amount of miles I rode it for before breaking it this week alone :D

QnWIKzv.jpg

Soldato
Not a fraction of the cost, style or spec of the majority of the bikes in here but decided to compliment my MTB with a cheap and cheerful roadbike for getting some miles in

N7d2flk.jpg
Hoping for her maiden voyage tomorrow :)

Soldato
Thanks :) Ha ha, was waiting for that (and / or wrong ring :p)

And the other side

ada600f126f54ec9883838fb72066be3.png

Soldato
Need to twist those handlebars down. That angle does not look comfy.

It wasn't too bad on the maiden voyage (40 miler) but was more getting used to being on a road bike after my MTB, yes the bars (and other stuff) needs adjusting and tweaking

Never mind the bars, the kitchen sink hanging from the saddle needs to be removed :p

Ha ha - where else do I carry my camera, snacks, multitool and other things I may need (im used to MTBing with a rucksack!!)

TB can bring the toys in his seat mounted suitcase :p

:O

Man of Honour
Quick clean after yesterday's ride, ready for the week ahead

Mj5gPvj.jpg
YS1z6I3.jpg

Find it incredibly satisfying cleaning the chain and cassette, seeing it go from dirty to shiny shiny. Simple things...

Associate
Recently purchased a Turbo Trainer as i cant get out through the week, wasn't happy having keep mounting and un-mounting my best bike, so have been on the look out for a cheap bike for a few weeks.

Came across this in the locals for a good price , never been rode, needed a wheelset and new stem which I already had.

So now I have a Turbo bike, I would commute on it but its so easy getting into a warm car in the morning, i find it hard to motivate myself.

Was originally going to sell those wheels to cover the cost of the bike and just get a cheap front wheel for use on the turbo, but I think they look quite dandy on it. so I'm torn now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom