****The Official Road Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Yeah I asked them to clarify and it's I'm drive mode 1, no lights on level ground.

So far I've ridden 20 miles on electric throttle alone and lost 2 bars so 40-50 miles seems perfectly possible with just throttle alone with some lights usage in the dark.

The clarification was that it's based on mode 1, flat level ground and no lgihts on.

But I tested this today with a 30 mile ride to my old workplace which includes a lot of elevation changes and wind as entirely coastal sea views etc.

I used about 1.5bars of battery doing the whole round trip and on mode 1, this means I could easily get 50-60 miles on a full charge. Very impressive.

3qYb4Je.jpeg

qBlDXJI.jpeg

Don't see any issues with the belt system, the carbon belt is rated to around 25,000 miles or more so it has more than enough life in it really.

I like how it's utterly silent, whether free wheeling, throttling or even pedalling. Makes this sort of area to ride around even more peaceful. Don't get that with a chain and sprockets as soon as some sand/dirt gets in the drivetrain and needs cleaning :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom