****The Official Road Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
https://imgur.com/a/rqzI8
Medium aero wedge looks enormous
rqzI8
rqzI8
rqzI8
I used to have one of those on my bike. The straps have a tendency to wear out and eventually would likely snap. I took mine off when it was hanging by a few threads.

Soldato
Seattube strap came unstiched from the bag on mine, most blamed the two complete toolboxes I carried in it.

I intended to repair/restitch it when needed but that was probably 18 months ago...

Looks awesome Nursie, a 56 or 58cm? Interested in how you find the DT R24/32 Spline (I think) wheels.

[ IMG ] before the complete picture URL followed by a [ / IMG ]. The embedded one (no file extension) you used won't display. :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks awesome Nursie, a 56 or 58cm? Interested in how you find the DT R24/32 Spline (I think) wheels.
It's a small, so 52 I think.

Needs Aerocockpit (can now buy it on canyon site :p ) and spacker ring needs to come off ;)

Spacker ring will come off over the winter at some point. Was looking at a CF SLX with a Aerocockpit before I bought it but decided to save the extra £800 or so.

Associate
39055444771_7974e625be_c.jpg

The Winter Hack Cipollini Bond, Racing Zero's, a mix of Sram Red & Force group sets and a gold chain :)

24174249937_beb152111c_c.jpg

The Summer Bike: Orbea Orca OMR, Red Etap, 3T finishing kit, Quarq power meter, Lightweight Meilenstein Obermayer Tubular Schwarz Edition wheels and another gold chain!

Soldato
The Winter Hack Cipollini Bond, Racing Zero's, a mix of Sram Red & Force group sets and a gold chain :)
The Summer Bike: Orbea Orca OMR, Red Etap, 3T finishing kit, Quarq power meter, Lightweight Meilenstein Obermayer Tubular Schwarz Edition wheels and another gold chain!

I was in that shop back in the summer :)

Soldato
Lovely stable you have there!

I want to like the Cipo, and about 4 guys have them in the groups I ride in, but I can't fall in love them. I do admire the big mans confidence in his body right enough.

Orbea is also lovely, haven't laid hands on an OMR yet but have a MyO one coming in January in roughly these colours. I get to run Di2 through it, joy of joys.

Associate
^^ Nice stem ;)

Lovely stable you have there!

I want to like the Cipo, and about 4 guys have them in the groups I ride in, but I can't fall in love them. I do admire the big mans confidence in his body right enough.

Orbea is also lovely, haven't laid hands on an OMR yet but have a MyO one coming in January in roughly these colours. I get to run Di2 through it, joy of joys.

The Orbea doesn't look as nice but by gosh its responsive. the Cipo i've not jelled with yet, you need big power of which I don't have.
Enjoy your OMR. Mine will be off to Fat creations soon to have all the paint removed and the decals reapplied it's gonna be spesh!

Soldato
How do you find the EPS @Shamrock ? :)

In comparison to mechanical Chorus I wouldn't say Record EPS shifts any better as it's already top notch on Campag's top mechanical groupsets. It is, however, effortless as you just tap the shift levers (located in the same places) to shift. There is certainly a satisfaction to both mechanical and electronic shifting but not ever having to worry about cable tension is good. Instead, you must worry that your bike is charged!:D

I think I could have equally been happy with mechanical Super Record on the Bianchi. It would have saved some grams but I feel on my Sunday best, electronic feels more luxurious.

Back
Top Bottom