**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

Also, can someone confirm this is how the LTX should look ?

Code:
$app_data_root$=true|false|C:\|Users\Public\Documents\STALKER-SHOC\
$game_data$   		= true|		true|	$fs_root$|		gamedata\
$game_ai$    		= true|		true|	$game_data$|		ai\
$game_spawn$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		spawns\
$game_anims$   		= true|		true|	$game_data$|		anims\
$game_levels$   	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		levels\
$game_meshes$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		meshes\
$game_dm$    		= true|		true|	$game_data$|		meshes\
$game_shaders$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		shaders\
$game_sounds$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		sounds\
$game_textures$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		textures\
$game_scripts$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		scripts\
$game_config$    	= true|		true|	$game_data$|		config\
$level$      		= false|	false|	$game_levels$
$game_saves$    	= true|		false|	$app_data_root$|	savedgames\
$logs$      		= true|		false|	$app_data_root$|	logs\
$screenshots$    	= true|		false|	$app_data_root$|	screenshots\
$downloads$ 		= false|	false|	$app_data_root$| 	downloads\

Last edited:
Just got round to starting Stalker with my new rig and im actually quite impressed. I think the whole environment works well. Just got to the barman, spent quite a while in a massive firefight with the military at their base.. not mastered the whole stealthy killing thing yet..

I'm having problems with Disc recognition :(
Apparently it's a known bug & i can't find a work around. I've played it twice so far :mad:
Anyone know a work around ???
Help greatly appreciated.

Email in trust if the work around is against forum rules.
I have a Completely legit copy & key, game loaded sweet & ran lovely.

IGNORE the above as i have sorted it myself :cool:

Last edited:
This goes down as the Most Dissapointing game i have Ever bought :(
Tried multiplay a few times now & it is horrid, lifeless pap. No impact or feeling to kills at all. Single player, I just shoot anyone i see & then it kicks off big style. Ok for about ten minutes fun.
I'll go back to it as i can't believe it's as bad as it is but i can see me selling this sharpish.
Thank God i only paid a tenner for it.

Finally got to the end and have just spoken to a green crystal? He gave me a choice, if i take one i end up with a cut scene the other puts me outside? (tried to explain without spoilers)

Where does this true/false ending come into it? what do i have to do after i am put back outside?

Shame as i was having fun with the guys in the corridors !....not that type of fun ! :eek:

titaniumx3 said:
Anyone with insider knowledge when the new 1.4 patch is coming out? I was go gonna play through the game again, but thought I'd leave it untill the new patch arrives.

They are delaying it because of Chinese translation issues and supposedly THQ are refusing to allow the release of the English version (even though it is complete) so the can release all versions at the same time. That said, it shouldn't be too long (less than a week). :)

gamer_boy said:
Yes finally, anyone word on what this patch includes?

site said:
There were officially announcements about a new patch for Stalker, but since June no one saw one. The reason of this delay was actually the huge content the patch will bring to the game. It's actually a mod and is called Freeplay. It will bring a new singleplayer mod which will be available after you end the game and a new difficulty level for the hardcore fans. After you end the game the Zone will have no limitations and the new missions will be designed to use the complete area of the game.

Source

It will also include the very popular Float32 mod too, which improves the shader coding of the engine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom