**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Soldato
Yeah it seems the pen is still not integrated on the Fold 3.

On another note (mwa mwa mwa) my wife smashed the screen on her S9 recently so I bought her the S20FE 5G which has the Snapdragon 865, battery is definitely better than my Note, they both have the 4500mah battery.

The fold is a big phone already add a case with a slot for an Spen and we talking pocket busting and not just the the price :p

Got my Son S20FE beginning of the year funnily enough after he smashed his S9 :( he really likes it

Soldato
is anyone suffering any battery issues since the latest update, I can barely get 7 hours battery life now :(

Slight bit more than usual , tho in Liverpool on friday I lost lots when it was connecting to 5G really humped my battery swapped to LTE and was a lot better .

Try clearing the cache in download mode The Deuce , I didn't this time but going to now it might help .

Soldato
Yeah I had the email also, it's tempting but I'm still not sure of these foldables.
I suppose its all down to price and pre order goodies.

Samsung opened up reservations for the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 yesterday when it confirmed that Galaxy Unpacked is scheduled for August 11. Prospective buyers can now reserve the upcoming foldables, and those who plan on trading in an existing device for a lower price can specify this detail ahead of time. But more importantly, Samsung is giving people the option to exchange up to two devices for an even bigger discount on one of the upcoming foldable phones.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/sams...rade-in-program-for-3rd-gen-galaxy-z-devices/

Associate
Definitely want the Fold. As I remember from last year I got an automated reminder saying upgrade program was now available. Until then I've not received anything in that regard.

Associate
Question regarding the upgrade program.. Out of curiosity I have tried to login to the upgrade portal but it just says wrong credentials, is this because the window isn't open yet or am I getting something wrong?

Associate
Question regarding the upgrade program.. Out of curiosity I have tried to login to the upgrade portal but it just says wrong credentials, is this because the window isn't open yet or am I getting something wrong?

Tbh I have the same issue so I assume it's just not open yet. You will get an email containing your Loan Agreement in the subject, which means you can proceed. Last year they gave no option but Note 10 to 20, I wonder being that the Note is cancelled (personally I'd be surprised if it's not, albeit not officially) if we'll be given choices between Z Flip, Fold or Galaxy units.

Associate
Tbh I have the same issue so I assume it's just not open yet. You will get an email containing your Loan Agreement in the subject, which means you can proceed. Last year they gave no option but Note 10 to 20, I wonder being that the Note is cancelled (personally I'd be surprised if it's not, albeit not officially) if we'll be given choices between Z Flip, Fold or Galaxy units.

I personally think it's going to be Fold 3 or nothing, considering it's supposed to be around £1700 it's going to be a hard sell.

Soldato
I personally think it's going to be Fold 3 or nothing, considering it's supposed to be around £1700 it's going to be a hard sell.

Too high for me I've upgraded every year since the Note 8 and excepted the price increasing every time but that is 1 large pill to swallow , even with a possible £450 trade-in its still steep.

Back
Top Bottom