**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Man of Honour
A big part of me wants a Fold 3; I had my first experience of dual screen when I tried one of the Surface Duo's now they're £730 - and actually found the dual screen very very useful; however it wasn't great.
This looks like it could just about replace my tablet as well for most use cases; expensive though!

Associate
Done. Arrives on 27/08/2021
- Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (Green) 512GB
- Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Starter Kit
£79.00(free)

Looking forward to something truly new in design for a good few year years now. Finally taking the jump.

Associate
Website is live for pre ordering £369 for bluetooth watch 4 with £200 trade in for my Watch 3 so £169

Temping, though my strap is not in the greatest of condition, the plastic sides have peeled off the leather. Probably has a stuff or two on the bezel, though glass is fine as I have a protector. That aside it's as you would expect after a year of use
What questions did they ask?

Soldato
Any ideas what processor is in the Fold 3? I'm hearing 888 SD but as usual this only applies to the US market. I did hear they would be AMD powered at one point as well but again nothing on the livestream.

I'm almost ready for the shut up and take my money image though :D Soooooooooo tempted after feeling a little disappointed by the S21 Ultra.

EDIT: Linus video confirmed it will be the Exynos for EU again
EDIT 2: Samsung UK site confirms Snapdragon 888

Last edited:
Associate
My Paypal transaction went through while my Watch 4 remained in the Basket.

Had a chat with with Samsung, Paypal & my bank all are useless at stopping a transaction that went through with payment but not goods.

What a shambles.

Associate
Just checked my credit report and turns out the electoral roll part still shows my previous address despite applying to update it 7 months ago, reckon that there is my issue.

Won't get changed now in time unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom