• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well I just acquired myself a black 128gb from work :)

This theme thing seems silly though.. so if I pay £1 for the theme I normally use rather than a free version I'll be fine? Can't understand that.

Just need to figure out how to make use of the pen now!

Associate
I thought the pen would be a fad that I'd get bored of real quick. Couldn't have been more wrong! Been invaluable for me at work, jotting notes down and taking details of vehicles to transfer them to computer later on.

Only thing is when I'm using it people think I am skiving on my phone instead of working.. :p

Soldato
I've had mine a week and I have to say I've made no used of the pen at all yet.

How do you have your set? Can you have it so it opens up something like google keep or does it have to be samsung notes? And I guess nothing can turn your scribbles into text? (at least not mine!)

I really ought to know more about this tbh :)

Associate
Mine is set as default. Pull the pen out, without unlocking screen, and it opens notepad on a black screen with white writing (depending on what colour pen you have - yellow pen is yellow ink)

Put pen away and it closes the screen and saves the note.

I had a tinker with the button on certain apps, but that novelty didn't last. Although I still use the pen/button for the remote shutter on the camera, that is very handy.

Associate
Soldato
Just a heads up, Samsung store has 50% off most Note 9 accessories for anyone who is interested.

Was after the wireless duo charger but out of stock there, but Very have it in stock for a similar price (£39.99)

Soldato
OP
Just a heads up, Samsung store has 50% off most Note 9 accessories for anyone who is interested.

Was after the wireless duo charger but out of stock there, but Very have it in stock for a similar price (£39.99)

Just typical when I don't need a case lol

I should have sold my unboxed spare wireless duo charger before the sale grrr

Soldato
Hi All, i bought my Note 9 a few weeks ago, i installed Google translate today to translate some Japanese, however, when it asked me if i want to install the offline translation pack, it says 104gb available, but when i press download, it says 'not enough storage'. I don't get it, any solutions? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom