• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Had my Note 9 now for 2 months and still absolutely love the thing. Android Auto whilst I have minor niggles with has totally turned my head away from iPhone as I listen to a lot of Podcasts and the functionality on iPhones with cars has always been brilliant. AA does it just as well.

I use the pen more than I expected to, it's more when I have to snip screenshots and write in comments but still thought it would be a gimmick.. I'm now thinking it's a must have for a smart phone!

It's actually been a long time since I've had a device that I've been this impressed with, I'm on the Samsung Upgrade Program but I'm going to be hard pressed to hand this thing back in the end.

Soldato
OP
Had my Note 9 now for 2 months and still absolutely love the thing. Android Auto whilst I have minor niggles with has totally turned my head away from iPhone as I listen to a lot of Podcasts and the functionality on iPhones with cars has always been brilliant. AA does it just as well.

I use the pen more than I expected to, it's more when I have to snip screenshots and write in comments but still thought it would be a gimmick.. I'm now thinking it's a must have for a smart phone!

It's actually been a long time since I've had a device that I've been this impressed with, I'm on the Samsung Upgrade Program but I'm going to be hard pressed to hand this thing back in the end.

You might get swayed by the Note 10 ;)

Associate
I upgraded from the Note 8 and still maybe feel I could have stuck with that until the Note 10 came along, I'm not saying the it was a mistake to get the Note 9 but its definitely an incremental upgrade over the 8 for my needs anyway.

I've not used the bluetooth pen functions much although I do use the pen(just like my previous Note phones) but the battery on the Note 9 is better for me for sure.

I'm not sorry I upgraded but I will certainly look more closely at the Note 10 before jumping in next time, especially with no pre order goodies, but I do like the option to upgrade with the Samsung upgrade program.

Soldato
OP
https://www.sammobile.com/2018/11/22/galaxy-note-9-android-pie-beta-program-possible

Samsung is currently testing firmware versions N960FXXU2ZRKE and N960NKSU2ZRKF for the Galaxy Note 9. The interesting part here is the letter ‘Z’ in the build number. It has been used by Samsung for beta firmware since it began having public beta programs with the Galaxy S6.

Might only be internal testing be nice if its rolled out

Associate
I wondered how you fill 100gb never mind 500 - assuming you have a memory card installed too. Thousand pounds for a phone is a fair wedge of money.

Soldato
for 99% of people, 1TB is overkill for sure. But yes, very cool :)
Even 128gb is most likely over kill for 99% of people ….:D
I have no idea how I could fill 512GB or 1TB of space on a mobile phone :confused: as I never watch movies on my mobile phones

I just had a look how much free space I have left on my 128GB note 9 and it says 102.2GB :D and 59gb free on the 64GB micro SD card..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom