• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Hhhhmmm this supposed Samsung lag is getting worse - basically more moments where it's visibly struggling to carry out the task and just kind of brain farts. The latest been trying to unlock my screen.

Will try and clear the cache.

Associate
since the April update my phone has been the same in battery usage. but i did have some weird sound issues. volume isues. if yuo clear the cache will it remove anything ive not cleared mine since i had it from new ?

Permabanned
I didn't think I would but I use the S-Pen more and more every day, smart select has been invaluable, no more clumsy copy and pastes.

Whether it's grabbing some text, an image, pinning something useful the screen or editing an image. I've even been using it for notes in meetings quite a bit, even though I do get some funny looks and you have to write very small.

Soldato
OP
I didn't think I would but I use the S-Pen more and more every day, smart select has been invaluable, no more clumsy copy and pastes.

Whether it's grabbing some text, an image, pinning something useful the screen or editing an image. I've even been using it for notes in meetings quite a bit, even though I do get some funny looks and you have to write very small.

I like the S-pen great for the above as you said . Great for making Gifs with accuracy of the S-pen and drawing certain things on pic's to annoy my mates/wife :p

Associate
Hi guys,

Recently bought a note 9 and I’m having an issue with compass calibration.
Calibrating works fine until I reboot or power off and than I have to recalibrate via google maps app or via the magnetic sensors menu *#0*#

Can someone please check and let me know if you’re seeing the same thing?

Phone is BTU with latest may updates.

Thanks,
kannanni

Soldato
OP
Hi guys,

Recently bought a note 9 and I’m having an issue with compass calibration.
Calibrating works fine until I reboot or power off and than I have to recalibrate via google maps app or via the magnetic sensors menu *#0*#

Can someone please check and let me know if you’re seeing the same thing?

Phone is BTU with latest may updates.

Thanks,
kannanni

Do you mean the edge compass ? if yes mines fine I've had to calibrate odd time by wiggling it as per on screen instructions

Associate
Guys,

I'm in the market for a new phone after my S7 Edge broke (my fault). I would like to buy a Note 9 and have a SIM only deal I'm just skeptical about doing it right now as the Note 10 will be out later this year and I could save myself a few hundred. What would you recommend?

Soldato
OP
Guys,

I'm in the market for a new phone after my S7 Edge broke (my fault). I would like to buy a Note 9 and have a SIM only deal I'm just skeptical about doing it right now as the Note 10 will be out later this year and I could save myself a few hundred. What would you recommend?

It depends have you had a Note before will you use the S-Pen ?(if not get the S10 )

There are rumors of more than 1 version of the Note 10 & 10Pro(holding name) coming similar to S10/10+ and it is not going to be cheap I imagine

More and better camera's , rumor of no 3.5mm jack

IF you can get a decent price on Note 9 now as it wont drop much when Note 10 arrives go for it ...unless you can wait till August ;)

Associate
It depends have you had a Note before will you use the S-Pen ?(if not get the S10 )

There are rumors of more than 1 version of the Note 10 & 10Pro(holding name) coming similar to S10/10+ and it is not going to be cheap I imagine

More and better camera's , rumor of no 3.5mm jack

IF you can get a decent price on Note 9 now as it wont drop much when Note 10 arrives go for it ...unless you can wait till August ;)

So work have kindly purchased me an S4 Tab with keyboard to do work stuff on. It has its own S pen and in all honesty i dont know how ive coped without one before. They make using the device a million times easier and is one of the main reasons I want the note 9. Amazon have it for 545 pounds ish at the moment which i concider a really good price, i cant see it coming down much more after the note 10 comes out?

Soldato
OP
So work have kindly purchased me an S4 Tab with keyboard to do work stuff on. It has its own S pen and in all honesty i dont know how ive coped without one before. They make using the device a million times easier and is one of the main reasons I want the note 9. Amazon have it for 545 pounds ish at the moment which i concider a really good price, i cant see it coming down much more after the note 10 comes out?

The Note 8 didn't drop much when Note 9 got released

£545 is a good price just check its a UK spec model in case of warranty

Back
Top Bottom