*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Man of Honour
OP
simulatorman, you got your fitbag yet?

I had to order direct as they stopped selling on amazon !

It's here in Alcantara:

galaxys314.jpg

galaxys315.jpg

galaxys316.jpg

It's just very tight fit. I know that these things loosen up but this is too tight. I think these were manufactured before they had the phone. I have already been in contact through Amazon and it will most probably go back in a day or so.

Man of Honour
That looks loose from the picture if anything, but I guess that must be the depth of the bag making it look like that.

Man of Honour
OP
That looks loose from the picture if anything, but I guess that must be the depth of the bag making it look like that.

The picture deceives the eye. It had to be forced in (I'm not the only one to have to do this). Getting it out again is not a pleasant act :)p). Anyway, there is an issue and I will have another.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Forcing it in means the tight fit will activate the power button under any snag in the pocket/manbag etc so yeah, I'd avoid it too!

Soldato
ebay.

to any one thats fitted a screen protector,ive noticed the one supplied with the nillkin covers the two sensors next to the front camera,will this effect them in anyway ? or am i better ordering some with that area removed ?

Don't have the manual infront of me but at a guess one is proximity and the other is light, neither will be affected.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a place to get the 64gb sandisk card from? Play have it on pre order....

I found this place http://www.RAINFOREST.co.uk/SanDisk-64GB-Micro-SDXC-Ultra/dp/B007JTKM30/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Anything better?

Edit: ignore that link

SDSDQUA-064G-A11A is a class 10 UHS-I card in US packaging that has the android logo on it.

SDSDQY-064G-U46A is a class 6 card in EU packaging

Source: http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Mobile...he-same-as-quot-SDSDQUA-064G-A11A/td-p/273971

Last edited:
Soldato
But now the phone looks fuggly. Just replace the back if it gets scratched, not buying a premium thin sleek phone to then fatten it up.

Soldato
What if you just want to lay it flat, due to the bump it will just rock about.

Good point, that would be quite annoying but would you want to lay it flat if you wanted to look at the screen or would you angle it as shown..? I think the bumper provides an advantage that you would otherwise be without :)

Saying that, I'm not a fan of the case.

Caporegime
Not keen on that case, the mesh case for the GS 2 looks far better IMO.

Although I really like the way it covers the top and bottom instead of the sides like most other plastic/hard shell cases.

Man of Honour
interested in the official one with the foldy front bit but not sure if it may be annoying when using it as an actual phone. Anyone had a case like that before?

Soldato
Not keen on that case, the mesh case for the GS 2 looks far better IMO.

Although I really like the way it covers the top and bottom instead of the sides like most other plastic/hard shell cases.

That'll be a handy feature for those wanting a flip as well as the mesh, room for the hinge to work.

Back
Top Bottom