*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

I hate covers, with a passion.
Never actually put my phones in them and just dealt with scratches. I do however quite like the iPhone bumper case.

Are there any available for the S3 ?

I hate covers, with a passion.
Never actually put my phones in them and just dealt with scratches. I do however quite like the iPhone bumper case.

Are there any available for the S3 ?

Accessory Geeks do some brilliant covers for phones, the bumper case included I believe...

However, due to them being an American based company, they don't have anything for the S3 yet.

Arrived from Korea today:

galaxys312.jpg
galaxys313.jpg

I got it from eBay, links posted on the thread already so have a quick backtrack! I'm away in London so posting on the move.

How is it in the a jeans pocket ?

Is it hard to get the phone out of the pocket ?

Seemed just fine in jeans pockets but then again I don't own skinny jeans lol.

Mrk - how is the bottom and top protection on that case as it doesn't seek to protect the top or bottom edge very well. I like the fact it lifts the screen up off the desk though.

It covers the top and bottom corners but the edges top and bottom are exposed so if it falls head or are first into a table or pavement corner then it might get damaged but that's rather unlikely, I've had this style of case since the Desire and never had that happen.

It's a tighter for than the official case as well so doesn't feel like it will ping off in an impact like the s2 official case does and the s3 one too for that matter.

FYI,
Cheapest Nillkin case is 150824256009 and the cheapest Rock is 270985977525 .

There's also 200770845875 which I'm not sure about as there's one more colour and no writing on the case, and 280890860989 which looks similar to the Rock. Both are a few £ cheaper so maybe worth a punt.

It's going to be hard to beat the Rock case in terms of quality of materials and grip! Spend the tenner on the genuine Rock if one of those colours take your fancy!

It's a tighter for than the official case as well so doesn't feel like it will ping off in an impact like the s2 official case does and the s3 one too for that matter.

Funny you should mention that - had my first dropping of phone accident today (on a wooden floor) and to my surprise (and great relief) the case stayed on. The phone did bounce a bit but no harm done :)

Don't really like the look of that rock case, the finish on it isn't my cup of tea, prefer the nillkin and case mate barely there cases.

Really like the wallnutt bumper cases as well, shame there are none for the HTC one S though :(

Ordered a Zenis Dock (white) for myself and my Dad.

Has anyone any experience with the InvisibleShield screen protector?

Have to laugh at this I've just read elsewhere:

"So, if you're likely to put your Galaxy S III in the same pocket as your coins and keys, it might be wise to invest."

Whooo keeps their phone in the same pocket as coins and keys!! :rolleyes:

hmm i like the look of the rock case. But i had that style of case on my iphone 3g and when i took it off it had scrached the corners and edge of my phone. Kinda avoid cases now :|

No it doesnt :(

:( But thanks for letting me know.

It's going to be a few months before there's a ton of accessories out for this phone so I'm planning on buying some temporary cheap gear like stand and covers then look around other items.

Hopefully Hong Kong will have loads of stuff before Christmas.

Has anyone any experience with the InvisibleShield screen protector?
Yeah lots, from page 3 where someone asked the same thing:
I've used zaggs for years but it's horses for courses. It's a very sticky protector, a lot of people compare it to orange peel. It's very strong but the resistance is pretty heavy. On the opposite end you have martin fields who produce very slick screens which are very durable too.
They are super strong but if you're careful then I'd say they are probably overkill. I've actually gone case only with this phone, figure I'll look after it and the front is super nice and shiny. I like shiny things.

Back
Top Bottom