*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Caporegime
The TPU cases are suppose to be very good especially when you consider the price, thinking of picking one up for my S after I try the nillkin hard case out.

Although that is pretty damn dear from mobile fun! Can get it on the rainforest site etc. for a good bit cheaper.

Soldato
Bought this just now as a quickie case - http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/pro-tec-tpu-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-clear-p35461.htm

Doesn't look to add too much bulk TBH.

how much?! :eek:

Ordered this cheap case for now for Sis:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190685548...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1952.l2649#ht_2003wt_1139

118-002-227_a(6s).jpg

It's about 1.5mm thick, deffo under 2mm - and a whole lot cheaper.

Soldato
Well I like the look of this mesh case! The black and white contrast appealed to me. Although I am looking up these nillkin cases now.. £7.88 on the bay with a screen protector.

What if you just want to lay it flat, due to the bump it will just rock about.

You're right about that, it's a surf board simulator when flat on my desk :p But I can just pop the coin in the back and stand it up when it's not in use.

Associate
Have a blue rocketfish silicon skin on my white s3 and I'm loving the contrast, just picked up 2 cheap screen protectors for a fiver then splashed out on some akg k450's just waiting on voodoo now to unleash the wolson fully.

Love this mobile :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
C-Pen review having used it in S-Memo and Draw Something among other things.

c-pen.jpg

In S-Memo, the ability to change brush sizes and brush types makes the C-Pen quite useful for drawing and colouring but it's not as smooth or as fine tipped as the Galaxy note's S-Pen. It's capacitive of course and not pressure sensitive like the S-Pen. I wonder if the S-Pen will work on the S3, if not out the box then perhaps via a custom ROM...

Anyway, in Draw Something I found using my fingers was actually better due to the limited brush options available in the game. I found that drawing circles ended up a funny shape towards the end as the capacitive tip was too fat to be used as a fine liner or for detailed work in this kind of game.

All in all, I'd say it's a cool looking accessory and has its uses but apps need to add support for it with plenty of brush options otherwise you're better off using your finger, at least in Draw Something...for now :)

Soldato
S pen doesn't work on s3. I got a £1 pen from home bargains that works just a well as the c pen. Kids ha it for their tablet and it work amazingly well on the S3

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The thing I don't like about the cheaper stylus is that they're too light! The same reason I don't like BIC Biro as they're too light :p I like a bit of weight but yeah, for the kids you don't want to be spending ££ on something they will no doubt chew and break!

Associate
The official pink case arrived for my girlfriends s3, far higher quality than I imagined. I thought it would be like the cheap 10pound bendy cases. It is quite rigid and is made up of triangles and dots which I guess is an impact thing. Also the pink is far more vibrant than the official picture :)

Back
Top Bottom