*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Associate

Sorry I was asking if there was an actual difference between the one Amazon are selling and the one Play are selling or are they both the class 10 Android variants?

Amazon even claims it's the UHS-1 but is only class 6: The SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC Memory Card is UHS-I and Class 6 enabled for Full HD†

Hate buying memory cards so much....

Last edited:

CSA

CSA

Associate
with regard to the MHL/HDMI adaptor not just for this phone but for any older phones that uses them , has any one managed to get the hacked sky go apk working to a display using MHL ? i know sky have sposed to have blocked it but wondered if that was bypassed with the hacked apk

Soldato
Zenis dock ordered
64Gb sdxc UHS-I card ordered from the rainforest
Cheap flexi TPU case ordered - temporary case until there is wider availability of decent cases and a few reviews up

All I need is the damn phone now - hopefully this week sometime as vodafone are beginning to ship the 16Gb blue models

Soldato
I ordered 2x xtreme guard full body protection shields and 1x xtreme guard screen protector for $10 delivered from America, for the S3. I will fit one on my wifes S3 and see how it feels, I'll probably give the others away, but no case > a case all day long imo, my Notes been naked for months now.

http://www.xtremeguard.com/Samsung-...n-Protector-p/galaxy_s_3_screen_protector.htm

Purchase at least 3 items and use the code 'big75' for massive discounts. :)

Back
Top Bottom