*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
No that RM card was for the USB3 card reader!

Amazon say the 64GB is not yet dispatched:

We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will be dispatched separately. You can cancel at any time.

:( Hopefully sometime over the next couple of days.

The returned card was scanned in for departure from Southampton yesterday morning at 3AM so I imagine it's being processed today.

Last edited:
Soldato
Right I need a case NOW im getting paranoid, Still waiting for my phones 4 u flip case so in the meantime is there a ok ish quality leather pouch ala htc desire?

Soldato
If I can apply the full body shield well without leaving any bubbles I don't think I'll bother with the case.

Like your kit!

I go to the bathroom with phone, s cover, a magazine and a screen cleaning spray.

Clean the phone with spray and toilet paper, place inside mag then peal 1st membrane off the cover holding sticky side down, open mag gently blow and push any particulates off screen then place cover over dust free screen, it should be perfect and is worth the trouble.

Any air bubbles that form don't have a dust nucleus and can safely be pushed out with a pencil eraser, result a perfect screen, a beauty to behold!

That's the perfect method I used to use, now I go naked screen, the feel is sublime:D:cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah one is a offical samsung, the second is another make buut the leather looks very high quality from that image however it costs a bit more

Soldato
Tan one looks classy:

samsung_galaxy_s3_crumena_0000_layer_14.jpg

samsung_galaxy_s3_crumena_main02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom